- 10:00 am Cable Car Museum
- 11:04 am Exploratorium
- 02:07 pm Pier 39
- 04:47 pm Muir Woods National Monument
- 05:00 am Golden Gate Bridge
- 08:17 am Alcatraz Island
- 06:00 am Twin Peaks
- 07:15 am Fishermans Wharf
- 09:40 am Golden Gate Park
- 12:04 pm Marin Headlands
- 08:00 am Lombard Street
- 10:05 am Coit Tower
- 12:22 pm Crissy Field
- 12:00 pm Union Square
- 03:24 pm Baker Beach
- 05:47 pm North Beach
- 10:30 am At And T Park
- 12:41 pm Musee Mecanique
- 02:46 pm Nob Hill
Wednesday 25, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
San Francisco is home to the only remaining manual cable car system in the world. While many tour...
1.2 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 3 hrs
A unique experience in San Francisco, The Exploratorium is an interactive Science, Art and Human ...
1.02 km | 3 mins02:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
25.3 km | 41 mins04:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Muir Woods National Monument is a redwood forest located in the Golden Gate National Re...
Thursday 26, Nov
Friday 27, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 45 min
The Twin Peaks are one of San Francisco’s most iconic tourist attractions. One can either d...
10.4 km | 30 mins07:15 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
11.1 km | 25 mins09:40 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sister to New York’s Central Park, this park just might have more to boast about than it&rs...
13.1 km | 24 mins12:04 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Marin Headlands are located within the Golden Gate National Recreational Area and offer stunn...
Saturday 28, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sometimes all it takes to make a road famous are eight, tight hairpin turns. This one way street ...
1.37 km | 5 mins10:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Coit Tower, otherwise called the Lillian Coit Memorial Tower, is a 64 m tall tower located on...
5.67 km | 17.53 mins12:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Crissy Field is a former U.S. Army airfield part of the erstwhile Presidio of San Francisco. Afte...
Sunday 29, Nov
12:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Named for its prominent role throughout the American Civil War, where it was a vital venue for se...
10.5 km | 25 mins03:24 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of the most popular beaches in San Francisco, Baker Beach offers panoramic views of Golden Ga...
8.9 km | 22 mins05:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
You want to come to this place, San Franciso’s own Little Italy for the really authentic ch...
Monday 30, Nov
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Marin Headlands
- Ghirardelli Square
- At And T Park
- Cable Car Museum
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Baker Beach
- Mission District
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Sutro Baths Ruins
- Mission Dolores
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Glen Burnie
- 7 Day Trip To San Francisco From Southbank
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Brooklyn
- 5 Day Trip To San Francisco From Quakers Hill
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Denver
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Allentown
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Princeton
- 2 Day Trip To San Francisco From San Francisco
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Gilbert
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Bothell