- 05:00 am Golden Gate Bridge
- 08:17 am Fishermans Wharf
- 10:21 am San Francisco Cable Car Museum
- 09:30 am Golden Gate Park
- 11:44 am The Walt Disney Family Museum
- 02:01 pm Union Square
- 01:00 pm Lands End
- 04:36 pm Muir Woods National Monument
- 07:06 pm Palace Of Fine Arts
- 08:00 am Lombard Street
- 10:24 am De Young Museum
- 11:36 am Pier 39
- 01:52 pm Crissy Field
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 15, Nov
05:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
This iconic bridge is one of the largest suspension bridges in the world, and is regarded as one ...
7.9 km | 18 mins08:17 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
1.34 km | 4 mins10:21 am Stay for 1 hr
San Francisco is home to the only remaining manual cable car system in the world. While many tour...
Monday 16, Nov
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sister to New York’s Central Park, this park just might have more to boast about than it&rs...
6.6 km | 15 mins11:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
The museum is dedicated to the life and work of the legendary Walt Disney. It houses several inte...
6.1 km | 17 mins02:01 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Named for its prominent role throughout the American Civil War, where it was a vital venue for se...
Tuesday 17, Nov
01:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Located within the Golden Gate National Recreational Area is another gem with stunning views and ...
25.0 km | 36 mins04:36 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Muir Woods National Monument is a redwood forest located in the Golden Gate National Re...
21.7 km | 30 mins07:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Constucted for the Panama-Pacific Exposition of 1915, to exhibit the art of the times, this beaut...
Wednesday 18, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sometimes all it takes to make a road famous are eight, tight hairpin turns. This one way street ...
8.9 km | 24 mins10:24 am Stay for 45 min
The de Young Museum is a fine arts museum that opened in Golden Gate Park in 1895. The new buildi...
11.9 km | 27 mins11:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
5.4 km | 16 mins01:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Crissy Field is a former U.S. Army airfield part of the erstwhile Presidio of San Francisco. Afte...
Thursday 19, Nov
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Muir Woods National Monument
- At And T Park
- Lands End
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Cliff House
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Haight Ashbury
- Alamo Square
- Restaurant Gary Danko
- Elbo Room
- Studio 41
- Vista Point
- 2800 Leavenworth St
- 55 Music Concourse Dr
- 634 12th Ave
- 30 Seward St
- Drive Through Tree Road
- Three Embarcadero Center
- 145 Jefferson St
- Russian Hill
- Hotels near Cliff House
- Hotels near Haight Ashbury
- Hotels near Alamo Square
- Hotels near Studio 41
- Hotels near Vista Point
- Hotels near 2800 Leavenworth St
- Hotels near 55 Music Concourse Dr
- Hotels near 634 12th Ave
- Hotels near 30 Seward St
- Hotels near Three Embarcadero Center