- 10:00 am Hollywood Cafe
- 12:06 pm Embarcadero Center
- 03:11 pm Union Square
- 06:00 am Yerba Buena Gardens
- 08:05 am Grace Cathedral
- 09:13 am Ferry Building
- 11:19 am Aquarium Of The Bay
- 10:00 am Cable Car Museum
- 11:26 am California Palace Of The Legion Of Honor
- 01:12 pm Japanese Tea Garden
- 03:38 pm Fishermans Wharf
- 09:30 am De Young Museum
- 11:24 am The San Francisco Dungeon
- 01:39 pm The Walt Disney Family Museum
- 03:55 pm Pier 39
Sunday 03, Jan
Monday 04, Jan
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
These two public parks were built to serve as the centrepiece of the Yerba Buena Redevelopment Ar...
1.48 km | 5 mins08:05 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grace Cathedral is an impressive structure located in the Nob Hill area. It is well known for...
2.33 km | 8 mins09:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
Functioning dually as a ferry terminal for the San Francisco Bay and as a marketplace, the buildi...
1.48 km | 6 mins11:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
Located at Embarcadero and Beach Street, at the edge of Pier 39 is the Aquarium of the Bay. It is...
Tuesday 05, Jan
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
San Francisco is home to the only remaining manual cable car system in the world. While many tour...
8.648 km | 26.93 mins11:26 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the Fine Art Musuems of San Francisco, the museum displays a collection of European and Eg...
5.6 km | 16 mins01:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco is a well known characteristic of the Golden Gate Park, ...
11.2 km | 26 mins03:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
Wednesday 06, Jan
09:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The de Young Museum is a fine arts museum that opened in Golden Gate Park in 1895. The new buildi...
11.2 km | 25 mins11:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
At Fisherman’s Wharf, Merlin Entertainments added the San Francisco Dungeon to the Dungeon ...
4.9 km | 14 mins01:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The museum is dedicated to the life and work of the legendary Walt Disney. It houses several inte...
5.3 km | 16 mins03:55 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
Explore More of San Francisco:
- What to See in One Day in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in San Francisco
- What to See in 3 Days in San Francisco
- Best Way to See San Francisco in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in San Francisco
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Week in San Francisco
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Where to stay in San Francisco
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Ghirardelli Square
- North Beach
- Cable Car Museum
- Bay Bridge
- Embarcadero Center
- Mission District
- Haight Ashbury
- Union Square
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Flower Mound
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Cincinnati
- 4 Day Trip To San Francisco From Vancouver
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Houston
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Bothell
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Draper
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Tampa
- 8 Day Trip To San Francisco From Honolulu
- 2 Day Trip To San Francisco From San Francisco
- 3 Day Trip To San Francisco From Concord