Sanbu District Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Sanbu District from Sanbu District itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Sanbu District.
- Jiu Shi Jiu Li Bang
- Hoki Museum
- Kannonkyo-ji Temple
- Sakura No Yama Park
- Sanrizuka Sakura No Oka
- Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5F Observation Deck
- Aeon Mall Narita
- Showa No Mori
- Dragon Farm Chiba
- Airport Terminal 2 Station
- Naritasan Calligraphy Museum
- Naritasan Shinshoji Temple
- Narita Yokan Museum
- Hana No Yu
- Naritasan Park
- Toshoji Temple
- Yamato No Yu
- Makata Shrine
- Narita Market
- Narita Kankokan
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course
- Naritasan Yakushido
- Foreign Tourist Information Center (terminal 1) Narita
- Narita Yume Farm
- Naritasan Omote Sando
5 Days in Sanbu District - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Sanbu District is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Sanbu District when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Sanbu District tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Sanbu District ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Sanbu District. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Sanbu District. You can visit popular places in Sanbu District, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Sanbu District?
The budget cost of 5 days in Sanbu District is USD 395. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Sanbu District 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Sanbu District are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Sanbu District in 5 days?
Jiu Shi Jiu Li Bang , Kannonkyo-ji Temple must be a part of your Sanbu District itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Sanbu District travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Sanbu District like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Sanbu District.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Sanbu District in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Sanbu District on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Sanbu District
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Sanbu District. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Sanbu District for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Sanbu District, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Sanbu District itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Sanbu District itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Sanbu District itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Sanbu District. Plan a trip to Sanbu District.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Sanbu District
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Sanbu District by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Sanbu District quickly.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!