Sanjo Itinerary 3 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Sanjo for 3 days from Sanjo itinerary 3 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Sanjo in 3 days. Decide easily now where to go in 3 days in Sanjo.
- Odi Zang Yang Noosi Guang Zhao Si
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto Memorial Museum
- Nagaoka War Damage Exhibit Hall
- Ao-re Nagaoka
- Kawai Tsuginosuke Memorial
- Yukyuzan Park
- Echigo Hillside Park
- Eguchi Dumpling Head Office
- Niigata Prefectural Museum Of Modern Art
- Niigata Prefectural Museum Of History
3 Days in Sanjo - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Sanjo? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Sanjo that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Sanjo?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Sanjo doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Sanjo trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Sanjo tour:
- Considering that you are in Sanjo for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Sanjo.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Sanjo?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Sanjo is USD 321 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
What to see in 3 days in Sanjo?
Rest of the day gives you ample space to settle in with the city’s vibe. On your second day, you will not have to contemplate more about things to do in Sanjo. Apart from its attractions and incredible gastronomic experiences, if there is one things that’s got to be on any Sanjo itinerary in 3 days is shopping! On day-3 behold the opportunity to shop in Sanjo that offers a fabulous variety of souvenirs to take home! With this information you can now estimate how much money for 3 days in Sanjo so you can go ahead and plan a trip!
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Sanjo
To make the most of your three days in Sanjo, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Sanjo to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Sanjo local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Sanjo.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Sanjo.
Getting around Sanjo in 3 days
While Sanjo has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Sanjo using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Best restaurants to eat in 3 days in Sanjo:
On your three day trip to Sanjo, make sure you taste the local cuisine that is replete of surprises for your palette.
Accommodations and BnBs in Sanjo for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Sanjo, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Recent Sanjo itinerary 3 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Sanjo itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Sanjo that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Sanjo itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 3 days trip to Sanjo memorable. Plan a trip to Sanjo.
Popular itineraries for 3 Days in Sanjo
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Sanjo attractions and things to do in 3 days in Sanjo. Browse from our popular Sanjo itinerary for 3 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Sanjo for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Niigata Itineraries
- Niigata Prefecture Itineraries
- Tainai Itineraries
- Sado Itineraries
- Nagaoka Itineraries
- Minamiuonuma District Itineraries
- Tone District Itineraries
- Shimotakai District Itineraries
- Higashiokitama District Itineraries
- Kusatsu Itineraries
- Yamanouchi Itineraries
- Uonuma Itineraries
- Kamitakai District Itineraries
- Aizuwakamatsu Itineraries
- Ojiya Itineraries