Sanjo Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Sanjo - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Sanjo is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Sanjo when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Sanjo tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Sanjo ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Sanjo. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Sanjo. You can visit popular places in Sanjo, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Sanjo?
The budget cost of 5 days in Sanjo is USD 635. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Sanjo 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Sanjo are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Sanjo in 5 days?
Honjoji Temple (sanjo), Odi Zang Yang Noosi Guang Zhao Si must be a part of your Sanjo itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Sanjo travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Sanjo like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Sanjo.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Sanjo in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Sanjo on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Sanjo
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Sanjo. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Sanjo for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Sanjo, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Sanjo itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Sanjo itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Sanjo itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Sanjo. Plan a trip to Sanjo.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Sanjo
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Sanjo by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Sanjo quickly.
- Niigata Itineraries
- Agatsuma District Itineraries
- Niigata Prefecture Itineraries
- Tainai Itineraries
- Sado Itineraries
- Nagaoka Itineraries
- Minamiuonuma District Itineraries
- Tone District Itineraries
- Shimotakai District Itineraries
- Higashiokitama District Itineraries
- Kusatsu Itineraries
- Yamanouchi Itineraries
- Uonuma Itineraries
- Kamitakai District Itineraries
- Aizuwakamatsu Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!