- 10:04 am Santa Barbara Museum Of Natural History
- 11:41 am Santa Barbara County Courthouse
- 12:50 pm Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- 02:56 pm Mission Santa Barbara
- 04:00 pm State Street
- 08:52 am Santa Barbara Waterfront And Stearns Wharf
- 11:00 am Santa Barbara Zoo
- 01:08 pm Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
- 02:02 pm Arroyo Burro County Beach Park
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Lotusland
- 10:58 am Shoreline Park
- 10:58 am
Friday 18, Aug Santa Barbara
2.0 mi | 8 mins11:41 am Stay for 1 hr
It’s rare to find a Courthouse touted as an important cultural and architectural landmark i...
2.9 mi | 9 mins
1.7 mi | 6 mins02:56 pm Stay for 1 hr
Renowned as the ‘crown jewel’ of the California Missions, this site has been painstak...
0.8 mi | 3 mins04:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
To really get a feel of this gorgeous city, you should definitely make a trip to State Street in ...
Saturday 19, Aug Santa Barbara
Sunday 20, Aug Santa Barbara
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found
10.8 km | 14 mins10:58 am Stay for 2 hrs
Take a break from the high-tech companies and theatres in Santa Barbara to visit this park that&r...
Monday 21, Aug Santa Barbara
More about Santa Barbara
Top 10 Outdoor Cities In AmericaIf you're looking at holidaying in the most outdoorsy cities of USA then have a look at this adventure filled blog with places to visit and things to do!
Places to Visit in USA in SummerSummer getaway on your mind? Check out these 15 places to visit in US in summer. Make the most of your vacation with a visit to these cities!!
- State Street
- Arroyo Burro County Beach Park
- Renaud's Patisserie & Bistro
- Cachuma Lake Recreation Area
- Santa Barbara Museum Of Natural History Sea Center
- Sustainable Vine Wine Tours
- Inn At East Beach
- City Of Santa Barbara - Downtown Parking - Parking Lot #6 And Main Office
- Santa Barbara Urban Wine Tours
- Glen Annie Golf Club