- 09:00 am Universal Studios
- 02:00 pm Santa Monica Bay
- 08:28 am Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Angels
- 10:00 am Santa Monica Pier
- 02:03 pm 3rd Street Promenade
- 04:43 pm Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 09:04 am Philippe The Original
- 10:56 am T C L Chinese Theatre
- 11:58 am Hollywood Boulevard
- 04:00 pm Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Free Time
- 12:00 pm The Griffith Observatory
- 02:16 pm Hollywood Bowl
- Free Time
- 10:00 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 01:14 pm Beverly Hills
- Free Time
- 11:30 am The Grammy Museum
- 12:32 pm Staples Center
- 03:39 pm Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 04:47 pm Dodger Stadium
Saturday 28, Oct Santa Monica
Sunday 29, Oct Santa Monica
26.1 km | 32 mins10:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
Situated in Santa Monica, California, at the base of the Colorado Avenue, the Santa Monica Pier i...
1.6 km | 4 mins02:03 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Third Street Promenade is one of the most frequented destinations of shopaholics in the Santa Mon...
4.4 km | 10 mins04:43 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Venice in the Westside of Los Angeles is situated as a largely decorated region facing the beach....
Monday 30, Oct Santa Monica
13.1 km | 21 mins10:56 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, now known as TCL Chinese Theatre, is a theatre or movie conc...
0.706 km | 2.58 mins11:58 am Stay for 4 hrs
The first thing that pops up into anybody’s mind after hearing the name of Los Angeles is i...
0.587 km | 1.40 mins04:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Hollywood Walk of Fame is basically a walk of a lifetime, specially for a film enthusiast. With m...
Tuesday 31, Oct Santa Monica
Stay for 04 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Situated in the Los Angeles Griffith Park in the southern location of Mount Hollywood, the Griffi...
5.3 mi | 16 mins02:16 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Hollywood Bowl is considered to be one of the most elite attractions of Los Angeles. Today, it ha...
Wednesday 01, Nov Santa Monica
Stay for 02 hrs
No transit found
4.8 mi | 14 mins01:14 pm Stay for 6 hrs
Perhaps the most well known, posh, and elite province featuring the celebrity status and Hollywoo...
Thursday 02, Nov Santa Monica
Stay for 03:30 hrs
No transit found11:30 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grammy Museum is more or less an ode to the creative process of music making, the art, techno...
0.6 km | 2 mins12:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This huge multipurpose arena in downtown Los Angeles, is not meant for the weak hearted, because ...
3.7 km | 7 mins03:39 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as one of the most sophisticated concert hall, this building is also an architectural mas...
3.5 km | 8 mins04:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Dodger Stadium is home to the city's Major League Baseball franchise Los Angeles Dodgers. Also kn...
Explore More of Santa Monica:
- What to See in One Day in Santa Monica
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Santa Monica
- What to See in 3 Days in Santa Monica
- Best Way to See Santa Monica in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Santa Monica
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Santa Monica
- How to Spend a Week in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Where to stay in Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Beach
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Museum Of Flying
- Tacos Punta Cabras Restaurant
- Santa Monica Looff Hippodrome
- Steak 'n Shake
- Tar & Roses
- 2658 4th St
- 914 Lincoln Blvd
- Santa Monica State Beach
- 5 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Okayama
- 1 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Vesoul
- 5 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Iselin
- 4 Day Trip To Santa Monica From London
- 4 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Cambridge Springs
- 3 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Santa Monica
- 3 Day Trip To Santa Monica
- 4 Day Trip To Santa Monica From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Guys Mills