- 09:00 am Universal Studios
- 02:00 pm Santa Monica Bay
- 08:42 am Venice Canals Walkway
- 10:00 am Santa Monica Pier
- 02:03 pm 3rd Street Promenade
- 04:43 pm Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 08:35 am The Griddle Cafe
- 09:46 am Pantages Theatre
- 12:00 pm The Griffith Observatory
- 02:13 pm Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 03:15 pm Hollywood Boulevard
- 09:03 am Philippe The Original
- 10:54 am T C L Chinese Theatre
- 12:00 pm Hollywood Bowl
- 03:05 pm Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- 04:01 pm Universal City Walk
- Free Time
- 11:30 am The Grammy Museum
- 12:32 pm Staples Center
- 03:39 pm Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 04:45 pm Union Station
- Free Time
- 10:00 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 01:14 pm Beverly Hills
- 08:39 am Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Angels
- 10:16 am Muscle Beach
- 12:37 pm Getty Villa
- 01:41 pm Venice Beach
- 05:00 pm In-n-out Burger
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 24, Aug Santa Monica
Friday 25, Aug Santa Monica
5.4 km | 17 mins10:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
Situated in Santa Monica, California, at the base of the Colorado Avenue, the Santa Monica Pier i...
1.6 km | 4 mins02:03 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Third Street Promenade is one of the most frequented destinations of shopaholics in the Santa Mon...
4.4 km | 10 mins04:43 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Venice in the Westside of Los Angeles is situated as a largely decorated region facing the beach....
Saturday 26, Aug Santa Monica
3.8 km | 11 mins
6.5 km | 13 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Situated in the Los Angeles Griffith Park in the southern location of Mount Hollywood, the Griffi...
6.6 km | 14 mins02:13 pm Stay for 1 hr
Hollywood Walk of Fame is basically a walk of a lifetime, specially for a film enthusiast. With m...
0.587 km | 1.40 mins03:15 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The first thing that pops up into anybody’s mind after hearing the name of Los Angeles is i...
Sunday 27, Aug Santa Monica
13.1 km | 21 mins10:54 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, now known as TCL Chinese Theatre, is a theatre or movie conc...
1.515 km | 5.55 mins12:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Hollywood Bowl is considered to be one of the most elite attractions of Los Angeles. Today, it ha...
1.582 km | 5.75 mins03:05 pm Stay for 45 min
Madame Tussauds is the synonym of creativity, glamour and of course intricate sculpting. Even tho...
5.4 km | 11 mins04:01 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Universal City Walk is the perfect representation of an entertainment district. Located in the vi...
Monday 28, Aug Santa Monica
Stay for 03:30 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:30 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grammy Museum is more or less an ode to the creative process of music making, the art, techno...
0.6 km | 2 mins12:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This huge multipurpose arena in downtown Los Angeles, is not meant for the weak hearted, because ...
3.7 km | 7 mins03:39 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as one of the most sophisticated concert hall, this building is also an architectural mas...
1.6 km | 6 mins04:45 pm Stay for 45 min
Union Station is one of the largest and most functional stations in Western United States. Apart ...
Tuesday 29, Aug Santa Monica
Stay for 02 hrs
No transit found
4.8 mi | 14 mins01:14 pm Stay for 6 hrs
Perhaps the most well known, posh, and elite province featuring the celebrity status and Hollywoo...
Wednesday 30, Aug Santa Monica
29.0 km | 37 mins10:16 am Stay for 2 hrs
Muscle Beach means exactly what it sounds like. This beach is located on the south of Saint Monic...
12.1 km | 21 mins12:37 pm Stay for 45 min
This is the second location of the legendary Getty Museum and houses collection spread over an en...
12.0 km | 19 mins01:41 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Take a stroll by the beach, gaze the waters, eat-shop-splurge, there are number of things you can...
9.546 km | 18.13 mins05:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Claimed as South California’s icon for best quality American burgers, this fast food joint ...
Thursday 31, Aug Santa Monica
Explore More of Santa Monica:
- What to See in One Day in Santa Monica
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Santa Monica
- What to See in 3 Days in Santa Monica
- Best Way to See Santa Monica in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Santa Monica
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Santa Monica
- How to Spend a Week in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Where to stay in Santa Monica
- Pacific Park
- Santa Monica Public Library
- Tongva Park
- Museum Of Flying
- Santa Monica Museum Of Art
- Angels Attic
- Santa Monica Looff Hippodrome
- Montana Ave
- 1329 Santa Monica Blvd
- Banh Mi. Venice
- Los Angeles County
- 2701 Barnard Way
- Los Angeles Sightseeing
- Santa Monica Farmers Market
- Lucy's Lunchbox
- Umami Burger
- 1027 Pacific St
- Pizza Antica
- Hollywood Sightseeing Tours
- Veggie Grill
- Hotels near Museum Of Flying
- Hotels near Santa Monica Looff Hippodrome
- Hotels near Montana Ave
- Hotels near 1329 Santa Monica Blvd
- Hotels near Banh Mi. Venice
- Hotels near Los Angeles County
- Hotels near Los Angeles Sightseeing
- Hotels near 1027 Pacific St
- Hotels near Hollywood Sightseeing Tours
- Hotels near Veggie Grill