Santo André Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Santo André - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Santo André is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Santo André when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Santo André tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Santo André ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Santo André. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Santo André. You can visit popular places in Santo André, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Santo André 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Santo André are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Santo André travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Santo André like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Santo André.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Santo André in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Santo André on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Santo André
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Santo André. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Santo André for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Santo André, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Santo André
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Laquey Itinerary 5 Days
- Lakeville Itinerary 5 Days
- Mount Frere Itinerary 5 Days
- Arefu Itinerary 5 Days
- Antanifotsy Itinerary 5 Days
- Niel Itinerary 5 Days
- Honduras Itinerary 5 Days
- Ünye Itinerary 5 Days
- Shorapur Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!