Saucier Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Saucier - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Saucier is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Saucier when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Saucier tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Saucier ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Saucier. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Saucier. You can visit popular places in Saucier, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Saucier?
The budget cost of 5 days in Saucier is USD 750. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Saucier 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Saucier are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Saucier in 5 days?
Bethel Mountain Biking Trail, Country Side Rv Park & Tradin Post, Robinwood Baptist Church, Poplar Head United Methodist Church must be a part of your Saucier itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Faithview Baptist Church, Saucier United Methodist Church, Success Baptist Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Saucier, you can add Saucier Library and Desoto National Forest - Tuxachanie Trail POW Camp to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Saucier travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Saucier like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Saucier.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Saucier in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Saucier on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Saucier
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Saucier. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Saucier for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Saucier, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Mississippi City Itineraries
- Mandeville Itineraries
- Bay Saint Louis Itineraries
- Moss Point Itineraries
- Gautier Itineraries
- Ocean Springs Itineraries
- Biloxi Itineraries
- Hattiesburg Itineraries
- Pascagoula Itineraries
- Pass Christian Itineraries
- Diamondhead Itineraries
- Lucedale Itineraries
- Lacombe Itineraries
- Abita Springs Itineraries
- Gulfport Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!