- 05:00 am Seattle Ferry
- 05:36 am Pike Place Market
- 06:35 am Pioneer Square
- 07:45 am Woodland Park Zoo
- 12:03 pm Seattle Great Wheel
- 06:00 am Washington Park Arboretum
- 08:15 am Seattle Waterfall Garden
- 08:51 am Seattle Aquarium
- 09:44 am Space Needle
- 10:38 am Argosy Cruises
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 25, Apr
05:00 am Stay for 30 min
Seattle's Ferry service is a effective as the other modes of transport in the city but what sets ...
1.434 km | 6.35 mins05:36 am Stay for 45 min
If your tourist's heart is looking for something fresh and quirky- head to the Pike Place Market ...
1.193 km | 14.32 mins06:35 am Stay for 45 min
Seattle's central hub for all things wonderful is the Pioneer Square. Named after the famous Chie...
8.535 km | 25.23 mins
7.884 km | 17.30 mins12:03 pm Stay for 30 min
Seattle has a variety of ways to enjoy it's modern cityscape and one of them is the recently open...
Sunday 26, Apr
5.885 km | 15.82 mins08:15 am Stay for 30 min
A hidden little treat in the middle of Seattle City is the Waterfall Garden. Designed by Masao Ki...
1.443 km | 5.65 mins
1.956 km | 8.23 mins09:44 am Stay for 45 min
The symbol of Seattle and one of the most noticeable structures on the Seattle c...
2.334 km | 9.10 mins
Monday 27, Apr
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Seattle:
- EMP Museum
- Museum Of History And Industry
- Woodland Park Zoo
- 5th Avenue Theatre
- Volunteer Park
- Old Stove Brewing Co
- Seattle Antiques Market
- Seattle Art Museum
- Seattle Repertory Theatre
- Nordic Heritage Museum
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Port Alberni
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Austin
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Beaverton
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Tacoma
- 4 Day Trip To Seattle From Salt Lake City
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Garden Grove
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From San Jose
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Appleton
- 5 Day Trip To Seattle From Cedar Park
- 5 Day Trip To Seattle From San Jose