- 05:00 am Seattle Ferry
- 05:35 am Pioneer Square
- 06:31 am Seattle Aquarium
- 07:21 am Benaroya Hall
- 09:26 am Seattle Great Wheel
- 06:00 am Washington Park Arboretum
- 08:14 am Pike Place Market
- 09:10 am Woodland Park Zoo
- 08:00 am Seattle Waterfall Garden
- 08:37 am Century Link Field
- 09:38 am The Museum of Flight
- 10:43 am EMP Museum
- 11:36 am Argosy Cruises
- 07:30 am St James Cathedral
- 08:13 am Smith Tower
- 08:56 am Wing Luke Museum
- 09:53 am Pacific Science Center
- 10:52 am Museum of History and Industry
- 10:00 am Seattle Childrens Museum
- 01:03 pm Key Arena
- 01:56 pm Seattle Art Museum
- 02:45 pm Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- 03:57 pm Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Centre
Saturday 06, Aug
0.3 km | 5 mins05:35 am Stay for 45 min
Seattle's central hub for all things wonderful is the Pioneer Square. Named after the famous Chie...
0.973 km | 11.68 mins06:31 am Stay for 45 min
Seattle Aquarium is a public aquarium located on Pier 59 on the Elliott Bay waterfront...
1.1 km | 5 mins
1.1 km | 5 mins09:26 am Stay for 30 min
Seattle has a variety of ways to enjoy it's modern cityscape and one of them is the recently open...
Sunday 07, Aug
Monday 08, Aug
08:00 am Stay for 30 min
A hidden little treat in the middle of Seattle City is the Waterfall Garden. Designed by Masao Ki...
0.7 km | 8 mins
14.2 km | 16 mins
15.5 km | 20 mins10:43 am Stay for 45 min
Emp Museum also called as Museum of Pop Culture or MoPOP. If you want to explore the world o...
2.6 km | 8 mins
Tuesday 09, Aug
Wednesday 10, Aug
More about Seattle
Best and Worst Credit Cards For Travel BenefitsBefore putting travel credit cards in your wallet, checkout list of best credit cards. It save money, perks APR and offers best deals.
Top 10 Outdoor Cities In AmericaIf you're looking at holidaying in the most outdoorsy cities of USA then have a look at this adventure filled blog with places to visit and things to do!
10 Unusual Things to do in Seattle, WashingtonIf you're wondering what are the most unusual things to do in Seattle, Washington? Well say no more, here's a list of quirky and mysterious points of interests!