- 10:00 am Woodland Park Zoo
- 02:15 pm Seattle Aquarium
- 03:07 pm Space Needle
- 04:02 pm Pioneer Square
- 06:00 am Washington Park Arboretum
- 08:16 am The Fremont Troll
- 08:45 am Seattle Waterfall Garden
- 09:22 am Pike Place Market
- 10:14 am Myrtle Edwards Park
- 05:00 am Alki Beach Park
- 06:46 am Olympic Sculpture Park
- 07:45 am EMP Museum
- 08:36 am Seattle Art Museum
- 09:26 am Benaroya Hall
- 06:00 am Kubota Garden
- 07:54 am Gas Works Park
- 10:07 am Chihuly Garden And Glass
- 10:58 am Key Arena
- 11:52 am Argosy Cruises
- 10:00 am The Museum of Flight
- 11:17 am Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- 12:35 pm Ye Olde Curiosity Shop
- 01:59 pm Golden Gardens Park
- 04:19 pm Kerry Park
- 07:30 am St James Cathedral
- 08:13 am Green Lake Park
- 09:13 am Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- 10:18 am Seattle Great Wheel
- 10:57 am Seattle Pinball Museum
- 06:00 am Lake Union
- 08:14 am Discovery Park
- 09:13 am Queen Anne Hill
- 09:54 am The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront
- 10:46 am Pacific Science Center
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 15, Jul
Saturday 16, Jul
5.7 km | 17 mins08:16 am Stay for 15 min
The Fremont Troll, AKA the Troll Under The Bridge is a sculpture in the Fremont neighbourhood of ...
6.3 km | 14 mins08:45 am Stay for 30 min
A hidden little treat in the middle of Seattle City is the Waterfall Garden. Designed by Masao Ki...
1.5 km | 7 mins09:22 am Stay for 45 min
If your tourist's heart is looking for something fresh and quirky- head to the Pike Place Market ...
2.5 km | 7 mins10:14 am Stay for 45 min
Myrtle Edwards Park is a public park with a stunning view of the vista of the Hudson Bay. Open to...
Sunday 17, Jul
Monday 18, Jul
Tuesday 19, Jul
10:00 am Stay for 45 min
All of us have at least once, as a child wanted the ability to fly. With technology and time man ...
20.8 km | 32 mins11:17 am Stay for 1 hr
The Hiram M. Chittenden Locks were built in the 1911. They are also known as the Ballard Locks. T...
9.8 km | 18 mins12:35 pm Stay for 1 hr
This place has been around the Seattle waterfront since 1899! The Ye Olde Curiosity Shop is...
12.6 km | 24 mins01:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Spread across 87.8 acres, the Golden Gardens Park offers beautiful views of the Puget Sound and t...
9.482 km | 20.87 mins04:19 pm Stay for 30 min
Seattle has the Space Needle that is a building with a view, but there’s one other place in...
Wednesday 20, Jul
Thursday 21, Jul
Friday 22, Jul
Explore More of Seattle:
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- EMP Museum
- Seattle Center
- Woodland Park Zoo
- The Seattle Waterfront Or Central Waterfront
- Viretta Park
- Golden Gardens Park
- Centre For Wooden Boats
- University Village
- Westfield Southcentre
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Woodbine
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Champlin
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From San Jose
- 4 Day Trip To Seattle From Downey
- 7 Day Trip To Seattle From West Palm Beach
- 4 Day Trip To Seattle From Redmond
- 3 Day Trip To Seattle From Federal Way
- 5 Day Trip To Seattle From San Jose
- 4 Day Trip To Seattle From Grand Rapids
- 2 Day Trip To Seattle From Seattle