- 09:00 am The War Memorial Of Korea
- 11:30 am Bugaksan
- 01:55 pm Itaewon
- 03:55 pm Bukhansan National Park
- 08:55 pm Insadong
- 11:55 pm Bukchon Hanok Village
- 02:58 am Gwangjang Market
- 03:39 pm Seongsan Sunrise Peak
Sunday 25, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the darkest phases in the history of this country is extremely well documented in this mus...
11.3 km | 30 mins
9.51 km | 25 mins
No transit found03:55 pm Stay for 5 hrs
While visiting Seoul, one has to make sure that the final stop in their travels in this magical c...
No transit found08:55 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This area in Jongno-gu district of South Korea is partly famous for the number of art galleries a...
No transit found11:55 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Bukchon Village can be considered to be one of the best examples of living history in the cit...
1.58 km | 3 mins02:58 am Stay for 1 hr
This market is by all means the oldest and most traditional everyday market in Seoul. Established...
620.76 km | 11 hours 41 mins
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- The War Memorial Of Korea
- National Museum Of Korea
- Myeong Dong
- Leeum Samsung Museum Of Art
- Ewha Woman's University
- Children's Grand Park
- National Palace Museum Of Korea
- Cheongwadae Or Blue House
- 5 Day Trip To Seoul From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Seoul From Bacolod
- 4 Day Trip To Seoul From Beijing
- 3 Day Trip To Seoul
- 4 Day Trip To Seoul From Oxford
- 4 Day Trip To Seoul From Poplar
- 4 Day Trip To Seoul From Chandler
- 3 Day Trip To Seoul From Melbourne
- 3 Day Trip To Seoul From Shanghai
- 3 Day Trip To Seoul From Suwon