Serang Sub-district Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Serang Sub-district - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Serang Sub-district? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Serang Sub-district that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Serang Sub-district?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Serang Sub-district doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Serang Sub-district trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Serang Sub-district tour:
- Considering that you are in Serang Sub-district for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Serang Sub-district.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Serang Sub-district?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Serang Sub-district is USD 162 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Serang Sub-district
To make the most of your three days in Serang Sub-district, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Serang Sub-district to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Serang Sub-district local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Serang Sub-district.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Serang Sub-district.
Getting around Serang Sub-district in 3 days
While Serang Sub-district has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Serang Sub-district using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Serang Sub-district for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Serang Sub-district, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Jakarta Itineraries
- Jakarta Pusat Itineraries
- South Jakarta Itineraries
- West Jakarta Itineraries
- North Jakarta Itineraries
- Tangerang Itineraries
- Ciledug Itineraries
- South Tangerang Itineraries
- Serang Itineraries
- Cilegon Itineraries
- Pamulang Itineraries
- Anyar Itineraries
- Kutabumi Itineraries
- Leuwiliang Itineraries
- Pandeglang Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!