- 08:00 am Plaza De Espana
- 10:37 am Hospital De La Caridad
- 11:39 am Torre Del Oro
- 01:16 pm Archivo General De Indias
- 02:49 pm Alcazar Of Seville
- 04:56 pm Museo De Bellas Artes
- 09:00 am Museo Taurino
- 10:34 am Museo De Artes Y Costumbres
- 01:13 pm Seville Cathedral
- 03:20 pm Casa De Pilatos
- 05:58 pm Basilica Macarena
- 10:00 am Aqualandia
- 01:08 pm El Cisne Flea Market
- 03:48 pm Poniente Beach
- 05:51 pm Benidorm Circus
Saturday 31, Mar
08:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
There’s two things to see here, the plaza itself and the Mary Luoisa Park, often called the...
3.2 km | 8 mins
0.2 km | 2 mins11:39 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Now a naval museum, this 12-sided 13th century construct was once a military watchtower. It was i...
1.6 km | 6 mins01:16 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Unless you a real appreciation of history, you’re bound to dismiss this stop as over hyped....
0.7 km | 3 mins02:49 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Originally a Moorish fort, the Alcazar is the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe. The bea...
2.0 km | 7 mins04:56 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Seville Museum of Fine Arts mostly contains exhibits from 17th century artists. One of ...
Sunday 01, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This is not just the museum of bullfighting in Seville, but also the arena in which the bullfight...
1.8 km | 4 mins
3.6 km | 10 mins01:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This enormous Gothic cathedral was built for one reason only to demonstrate Seville’s wealt...
1.6 km | 7 mins
2.9 km | 8 mins05:58 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Relatively new compared to most of the world basilicas, the Macarena was built in 1941. Macarena ...
Monday 02, Apr
Explore More of Seville:
- Alcazar Of Seville
- Parque De Maria Luisa
- Metropol Parasol
- Puente De Isabel Ii
- Alameda De Hercules
- Torre Del Oro
- Centro De Interpretacion Juderia De Sevilla
- Isla Magica
- Paseo De Las Delicias
- Fundacion Tres Culturas Del Mediterraneo
- 7 Day Trip To Seville From Poway
- 4 Day Trip To Seville From Chicago
- 4 Day Trip To Seville From Bari
- 2 Day Trip To Seville From Castilblanco De Los Arroyos
- 4 Day Trip To Seville From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To Seville From Cambridge
- 6 Day Trip To Seville From Petaling Jaya
- 4 Day Trip To Seville From Zweibrücken
- 4 Day Trip To Seville From San Jose
- 3 Day Trip To Seville From Stockholm