Silang Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Silang - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Silang is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Silang when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Silang tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Silang ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Silang. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Silang. You can visit popular places in Silang, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Silang?
The budget cost of 5 days in Silang is USD 235. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Silang 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Silang are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Silang in 5 days?
Ilog Maria Honeybee Farms must be a part of your Silang itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Silang travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Silang like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Silang.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Silang in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Silang on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Silang
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Silang. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Silang for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Silang, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Municipality Of Rosario Itineraries
- Muntinlupa Itineraries
- Tagaytay Itineraries
- Dasmariñas Itineraries
- General Trias Itineraries
- Bacoor City Itineraries
- Imus City Itineraries
- Calamba Itineraries
- Trece Martires City Itineraries
- Tanauan City Itineraries
- Alfonso Itineraries
- Cabuyao City Itineraries
- General Mariano Alvarez Itineraries
- Buenavista Itineraries
- San Pedro Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!