- 10:30 am Universal Studios Singapore
- 03:54 pm Memories At Old Ford Factory
- 05:21 pm S.e.a. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- 09:00 am National Orchid Garden
- 09:55 am Haw Par Villa
- 01:04 pm Vivocity
- 08:00 am MacRitchie Reservoir
- 09:00 am The Bird Park
- 11:04 am Menara Kl Tower
- 12:14 pm Aquaria Klcc
- 02:26 pm National Palace- Istana Negara
- 09:00 am Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 11:17 am Orchid Park
- 12:21 pm Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 01:28 pm China Town
- 02:37 pm Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- 06:00 am Batu Caves
- 08:28 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 10:53 am Sunway Lagoon
Sunday 10, Apr
Monday 11, Apr
Tuesday 12, Apr
Wednesday 13, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
1.8 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
2.012 km | 10.67 mins12:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
3.44 km | 12 mins02:26 pm Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
Thursday 14, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ...
9.8 km | 17 mins
0.363 km | 4.35 mins12:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
This is the largest and best butterfly park in the world. The block is a landscaped garden, 80000...
2.4 km | 7 mins
0.754 km | 9.05 mins02:37 pm Stay for 15 min
This iconic building is located right opposite Independence Square. It was completed in 1897. It ...
Friday 15, Apr
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
13.204 km | 28.68 mins08:28 am Stay for 2 hrs
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
18.1 km | 25 mins10:53 am Stay for 4 hrs
This massive theme and Water Park, spread out over 80 acres. Though it’s technically part o...
Explore More of Singapore:
- Batu Caves
- Singapore Mass Rapid Transit
- KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- Singapore Flyer
- Jalan Alor
- Betel Leaf
- Healy Mac's Irish Pub And Restaurant
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park
- Din Tai Fung
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Umeå
- 4 Day Trip To Singapore From Sharjah
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Athens
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Thessaloniki
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Gibraltar
- Trip To Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Ryde
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Oviedo
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Nijmegen
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Legnica