- 08:30 am Thian Hock Keng Temple
- 10:43 am Universal Studios Singapore
- 04:06 pm Changi Airport Singapore
- 12:00 pm Underwater World And Dolphin Lagoon
- 04:18 pm Esplanade Theatres On The Bay
- 08:00 am Merlion
- 08:46 am Botanic Gardens
- 12:11 pm Images Of Singapore
- 02:26 pm Marina Bay
- 11:00 am The Maritime Experimental Museum
- 01:18 pm Clarke Quay
- 04:27 pm Bugis
- 05:19 pm Gardens By The Bay
- 06:19 pm Little India
- 09:30 am The Bird Park
- 11:40 am Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- 01:51 pm National Palace- Istana Negara
- 03:02 pm Aquaria Klcc
- 03:57 pm Petronas Twin Towers
- 07:00 am National Mosque
- 08:05 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 09:20 am Chow Kit
- 10:30 am Islamic Arts Museum
- 11:37 am Thean Hou Temple
- 09:00 am Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 10:10 am Taman Tasik Perdana
- 12:34 pm Zoo Negara
- 01:38 pm Batu Caves
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 29, Jul
Thursday 30, Jul
Friday 31, Jul
08:00 am Stay for 30 min
The Merlion is in the Merlion Park near the Singapore CBD and is a renowned tourist spot in Singa...
6.9 km | 16 mins08:46 am Stay for 3 hrs
Singapore has an amazing array of natural wealth. The tropical climate makes the country a haven ...
11.2 km | 25 mins12:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The best place to start exploring the culture and heritage of Singapore, Images of Singapore is a...
9.0 km | 15 mins02:26 pm Stay for 45 min
Leisurely stroll around the entire bay and you’ll be awestruck with the gorgeousness of the...
Saturday 01, Aug
8.2 km | 19 mins01:18 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Clarke quay is located on the mouth of Singapore River. It is one of the historical riverside...
2.7 km | 9 mins
4.4 km | 8 mins05:19 pm Stay for 45 min
Explore the lush tropical vegetation, with over 2.5 lakh plants, tree grooves, and gorgeous pavil...
6.4 km | 15 mins06:19 pm Stay for 45 min
The name says it all! Little India is a little piece of India you can enjoy and explore on a visi...
Sunday 02, Aug
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
3.2 km | 11 mins11:40 am Stay for 2 hrs
The gallery is the best introduction to Kuala Lumpur you can have. It’s basically a collect...
5.4 km | 10 mins01:51 pm Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
4.5 km | 12 mins03:02 pm Stay for 45 min
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
0.7 km | 10 mins03:57 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
Monday 03, Aug
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the heart of the country’s Muslim’s peoples. The complex is quite large. Cove...
2.1 km | 6 mins08:05 am Stay for 1 hr
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
7.8 km | 14 mins
4.2 km | 10 mins
4.1 km | 8 mins11:37 am Stay for 1 hr
Opened in 1894 and dedicated to the Goddess TianHou (The Heavenly Mother), the temple is the prid...
Tuesday 04, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the largest and best butterfly park in the world. The block is a landscaped garden, 80000...
0.9 km | 11 mins
18.9 km | 23 mins
14.1 km | 19 mins01:38 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
Wednesday 05, Aug
Explore More of Singapore:
- Petronas Twin Towers
- National Orchid Garden
- Menara Kl Tower
- Botanic Gardens
- Singapore Mass Rapid Transit
- MacRitchie Reservoir
- Jalan Petaling
- Orchid Park
- Kranji War Memorial
- 4 Day Trip To Singapore From Melbourne
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Budapest
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Lagos
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From London
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Rock Springs
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Lisbon
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Milwaukee
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Fredrikstad
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Cazenovia
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Örebro