- 05:00 am Botanic Gardens
- 08:16 am Merlion
- 09:11 am Night Safari
- 09:00 am Singapore Zoo
- 12:01 pm Thian Hock Keng Temple
- 02:20 pm Snow City
- 04:40 pm Singapore River
- 09:00 am Universal Studios Singapore
- 02:11 pm Sea Aquarium
- 04:28 pm Chinatown
- 09:00 am Underwater World And Dolphin Lagoon
- 01:03 pm Butterfly Park And Insect Kingdom
- 02:05 pm Sentosa Nature Discovery
- 04:10 pm Sentosa Luge And Skyride
- 04:31 pm Madame Tussauds Singapore
- 09:00 am Palawan Beach
- 11:05 am Trick Eye Museum
- 02:19 pm Sentosa Merlion
- 04:22 pm Sentosa Boardwalk
- 09:00 am Singapore Cable Car
- 11:15 am Esplanade Theatres On The Bay
- 02:22 pm City Gallery
Wednesday 28, Mar
05:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Singapore has an amazing array of natural wealth. The tropical climate makes the country a haven ...
6.271 km | 16.45 mins08:16 am Stay for 30 min
The Merlion is in the Merlion Park near the Singapore CBD and is a renowned tourist spot in Singa...
25.6 km | 25 mins09:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is considered to be among the 3 major wildlife reserves in Singapore. This place is very uni...
Thursday 29, Mar
Friday 30, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 5 hrs
We’re all fascinated by movies and when presented with a chance to be a part of that experi...
4.3 km | 11 mins02:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s larg...
7.3 km | 18 mins04:28 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Chinatown continues to be one of the fascinating corners of the city. It is dominated by Chinese ...
Saturday 31, Mar
1.1 km | 4 mins01:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
A must-see destination for nature lovers, kids and old people as well! Surrounded by lush tropica...
0.3 km | 1 min
1.5 km | 5 mins04:10 pm Stay for 15 min
If you are looking to do something quite action packed and crazy, you should try this right at th...
1.5 km | 6 mins04:31 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Step into the world of celebrities in Madame Tussauds Singapore. The wax museum gives you almost-...
Sunday 01, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Come and enjoy memorable time with your family on Singapore’s happiest beach, Pawalan beach...
2.0 km | 5 mins11:05 am Stay for 3 hrs
Enter into the world of illusion with Trick Eye Museum. The name ‘Trick eye’ was give...
5.2 km | 14 mins02:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of the first things that you would identify with Singapore would be its iconic Merlion landma...
1.0 km | 3 mins
Monday 02, Apr
7.8 km | 15 mins
2.4 km | 8 mins
Explore More of Singapore:
- Gardens By The Bay
- National Orchid Garden
- Sea Aquarium
- Trick Eye Museum
- Images Of Singapore
- Clarke Quay
- F1 Pit Building
- The Southern Ridges
- Peranakan Museum
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Houston
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Cazenovia
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Örebro
- 6 Day Trip To Singapore From Goiânia
- 2 Day Trip To Singapore From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Singapore From Karachi
- 4 Day Trip To Singapore From Preston
- 3 Day Trip To Singapore From Kowloon City
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Saanichton
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Gibraltar