- 08:43 am Merlion
- 10:00 am Legoland Malaysia
- 02:45 pm National Museum Of Singapore
- 06:25 pm State Secretariat Building
- 06:48 pm Spa Manja
- 09:05 am Memories At Old Ford Factory
- 10:30 am Universal Studios Singapore
- 03:45 pm Esplanade Theatres On The Bay
- 06:29 pm Plaza Angsana
- 09:00 am Gardens By The Bay
- 01:23 pm Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- 05:50 pm Angry Birds Activity Park
- 08:53 am Palawan Beach
- 11:00 am Sea Aquarium
- 01:20 pm Orchard Road
- 06:55 pm Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
- 07:33 pm Ksl City Mall
- 09:13 am Armenian Church
- 10:16 am Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 11:38 am The Changi Museum
- 02:14 pm Istana Besar
- 03:21 pm Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple
- 04:00 pm Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru
- 06:31 pm Botanic Gardens
- 09:00 am National Orchid Garden
- 10:04 am Asian Civilization Museum
- 12:13 pm Chinese Heritage Museum
- 01:22 pm Hutan Bandar Recreational Park
- 02:31 pm Walea Spa And Retreat
- 04:49 pm Kuso Trick Art Gallery
- 06:11 pm Danga Bay
- 08:31 am Fort Canning Park
- 10:41 am Sri Mariamman Temple
- 12:00 pm Underwater World And Dolphin Lagoon
- 04:07 pm Singapore Cable Car
- 06:25 pm Istana Bukit Serene
- 06:55 pm Dinosaurs Alive Water Park
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 09, Jun
08:43 am Stay for 30 min
The Merlion is in the Merlion Park near the Singapore CBD and is a renowned tourist spot in Singa...
47.2 km | 47 mins10:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
Malaysia’s first international theme park, the Legoland® Malaysia Resort was opened in ...
46.3 km | 46 mins02:45 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This museum depicts the past and the present of Singapore. The structure of the building itself i...
28.1 km | 39 mins
4.2 km | 9 mins
Friday 10, Jun
Saturday 11, Jun
Sunday 12, Jun
08:54 am Stay for 2 hrs
Come and enjoy memorable time with your family on Singapore’s happiest beach, Pawalan beach...
2.4 km | 6 mins11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Discover breathtaking world lying below the sea at S.E.A Aquarium which is the world’s larg...
8.0 km | 20 mins01:20 pm Stay for 5 hrs
A 2.2 kilometer roadideal for shopping and trying the different cuisine of Singapore. Orchard roa...
27.3 km | 36 mins
4.0 km | 8 mins
Monday 13, Jun
0.771 km | 3.60 mins10:16 am Stay for 1 hr
Spread over an enormous area of 100,000 square meters, this is an ideal venue to host corporate m...
21.8 km | 21 mins11:38 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Changi museum is quite an interesting place to visit as it digs through historic times narrat...
34.0 km | 36 mins
3.5 km | 7 mins
4.3 km | 9 mins
25.6 km | 32 mins06:31 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Singapore has an amazing array of natural wealth. The tropical climate makes the country a haven ...
Tuesday 14, Jun
Wednesday 15, Jun
08:32 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the historic landmarks of Singapore, Fort Canning has been a silent witness to the series ...
3.7 km | 10 mins
7.8 km | 18 mins
4.5 km | 8 mins04:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
In Singapore cable cars, you can get a panoramic view of the Keppel Harbor about seventy meters a...
41.3 km | 48 mins
6.5 km | 15 mins
Thursday 16, Jun
Explore More of Singapore:
- National Orchid Garden
- Waterfront Promenade
- East Coast Park
- National Museum Of Singapore
- Food Playground
- Bukit Brown Cemetery
- Ion Orchard
- A F O N D Boutique Spa
- Yixing Xuan Teahouse
- 6 Day Trip To Singapore From Dorval
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Maastricht
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Delft
- 2 Day Trip To Singapore From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From London
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Rock Springs
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Milwaukee
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Wilsonville
- 8 Day Trip To Singapore From Manila
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From The Hague