- 08:17 am Merlion
- 09:00 am Gardens By The Bay
- 01:10 pm Chinatown
- 03:53 pm Singapore Flyer
- 05:01 pm Jumbo
- 09:00 am National Orchid Garden
- 09:44 am Botanic Gardens
- 12:58 pm Singapore Mass Rapid Transit
- 03:16 pm Waterfront Promenade
Wednesday 13, Sep Singapore
08:18 am Stay for 30 min
The Merlion is in the Merlion Park near the Singapore CBD and is a renowned tourist spot in Singa...
4.746 km | 12.45 mins09:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
Explore the lush tropical vegetation, with over 2.5 lakh plants, tree grooves, and gorgeous pavil...
3.4 km | 10 mins01:10 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Chinatown continues to be one of the fascinating corners of the city. It is dominated by Chinese ...
4.2 km | 13 mins03:53 pm Stay for 1 hr
A 165-meter-high Singapore Flyer is of course the world's largest observ...
2.9 km | 9 mins
Thursday 14, Sep Singapore
09:00 am Stay for 30 min
Enter the world of orchids where you can feast your eyes on over 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids....
1.2 km | 15 mins09:44 am Stay for 3 hrs
Singapore has an amazing array of natural wealth. The tropical climate makes the country a haven ...
10.2 km | 14 mins
11.4 km | 18 mins
Explore More of Singapore:
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple And Museum
- The Southern Ridges
- Lau Pa Sat Festival Pavilion
- Alleviate Fish Spa
- Bukit Brown Cemetery
- The Escape Hunt Experience Singapore
- Urban Fairways
- Emerald Hill
- Fort Canning Park
- Yixing Xuan Teahouse
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Voluntari
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Barrie
- 3 Day Trip To Singapore From Karachi
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Stratford-upon-avon
- 4 Day Trip To Singapore From Bahawalpur
- 6 Day Trip To Singapore From Colorado Springs
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Portland
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Thessaloniki
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Gibraltar
- 5 Day Trip To Singapore From Napier City