- 09:37 am Boca Do Inferno
- 11:00 am Quinta Da Regaleira And The Inititation Wells
- 03:08 pm Monserrate Palace And Park
- 08:15 am Tamariz Beach Or Praia Do Tamariz
- 11:48 am Alfama District
- 02:00 pm Oceanario De Lisboa
- 04:18 pm Castle Of Sao Jorge
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 02, Aug Sintra
09:37 am Stay for 1 hr
Portuguese for ‘Hell’s Mouth’, Boca do Inferno is a rift formation at one of th...
18.4 km | 23 mins11:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Regaleira Palace is a huge, highly ornate structure and one that would put Downton Abbey to s...
3.3 km | 8 mins03:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Monuments in Sintra are often found to be built in the Portuguese Romanticist tradition which has...
Thursday 03, Aug Sintra
28.2 km | 32 mins11:48 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Alfama District in Lisbon is one of the most iconic. The place has a rustic charm due to the ...
7.0 km | 12 mins02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This very well-known aquarium in Lisbon is also said to be one of the most impressive ones in the...
8.1 km | 18 mins04:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Castle of Sao Jorge is renowned as a Moorish manor possessing a highly summoning topmost ridg...
Friday 04, Aug Sintra
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Quinta Da Regaleira And The Inititation Wells
- Anjos Teixeira Museum
- Adrenunes Dolmen
- Palace Of Monserrate
- Adriana Beach Club Resort Hotel
- Park And National Palace Of Pena
- Praia Da Adraga
- Volta Duche
- Photo Tour
- 2 Day Trip To Sintra
- 1 Day Trip To Sintra
- 3 Day Trip To Sintra From Brighton
- 2 Day Trip To Sintra From Setúbal
- 6 Day Trip To Sintra From Berwick
- 3 Day Trip To Sintra From Cambridge
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Los Angeles
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Central District Police Service Centre
- 4 Day Trip To Sintra From Cairo
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Macau