- 08:07 am Arco Da Rua Augusta
- 08:39 am Padrao Dos Descobrimentos
- 09:37 am Boca Do Inferno
- 11:00 am Quinta Da Regaleira And The Inititation Wells
- 03:05 pm Capuchos Convent
- 04:46 pm National Palace Of Sintra
- 08:27 am Miradouro Sao Pedro De Alcantara
- 09:40 am Castle Of Sao Jorge
- 11:48 am Alfama District
- 02:00 pm Oceanario De Lisboa
- 04:13 pm Praca Do Comercio
- 08:14 am Cresmina Beach Or Praia Da Cresmina Ou Pequena Do Guincho
- 10:28 am House Of Stories Paul Rego Or Casa Das Historias Paula Rego
- 12:00 pm Cascais Old Town
- 02:01 pm Museu Do Mar
- 03:04 pm Marina De Cascais
- 09:45 am Chiado Square
- 12:00 pm Belem Tower
- 02:11 pm Jeronimos Monastery
- 04:32 pm Tamariz Beach Or Praia Do Tamariz
- 09:30 am Moors Castle
- 11:51 am Monserrate Palace And Park
- 02:08 pm Adraga Beach
- 07:00 am Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach
- 11:00 am Guincho Beach
- 03:14 pm Praia Da Rainha
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 20, Jul Sintra
08:08 am Stay for 15 min
Facing the Praca de Comercio, the arch was first built in 1775, to commemorate the city’s r...
7.7 km | 17 mins08:39 am Stay for 30 min
The Portuguese Age of Discovery peaked during the 15th and 16th centuries, when trade and explore...
27.4 km | 27 mins
18.4 km | 23 mins11:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Regaleira Palace is a huge, highly ornate structure and one that would put Downton Abbey to s...
2.3 km | 5 mins
4.45 km | 11.57 mins04:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no dearth of royal castles and palaces in Portugal. But 15th century National Palace at ...
Friday 21, Jul Sintra
08:28 am Stay for 1 hr
Lisbon is famous for its scenic lookouts. This small viewpoint is only about 6 hectares in size, ...
2.6 km | 13 mins09:40 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Castle of Sao Jorge is renowned as a Moorish manor possessing a highly summoning topmost ridg...
1.805 km | 7.62 mins11:48 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Alfama District in Lisbon is one of the most iconic. The place has a rustic charm due to the ...
7.0 km | 12 mins02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This very well-known aquarium in Lisbon is also said to be one of the most impressive ones in the...
7.8 km | 13 mins04:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Better known as Terriero de Paco, Praca do Comercio is a beautiful square that is a lovely water-...
Saturday 22, Jul Sintra
7.7 km | 13 mins
0.4 km | 2 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If you are looking to take a break from fast paced Lisbon, you will find sanctuary in the Cascais...
0.6 km | 2 mins02:01 pm Stay for 1 hr
Museu do Mar is dedicated to preserving Portugal’s maritime history. It is also a form of t...
0.7 km | 3 mins
Sunday 23, Jul Sintra
09:46 am Stay for 2 hrs
Back in the 16th century, monk-turned-satirist António Ribeiro took up residence in this s...
7.3 km | 14 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Belem Tower is very important to the history of Portugal. The tower aided greatly in the coun...
4.077 km | 11.17 mins02:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Jeronimos Monastery (official name- Mosteiro De Santa Maria De Belem) is a lovely monastery ...
22.9 km | 21 mins
Monday 24, Jul Sintra
Tuesday 25, Jul Sintra
Wednesday 26, Jul Sintra
- Capuchos Convent
- Restaurante Regional De Sintra
- Casa Do Fauno
- Adriana Beach Club Resort Hotel
- Nice Way Sintra Palace
- Park And National Palace Of Pena
- Sintra National Palace
- Photo Tour
- Azenhas Do Mar Village
- Almáa Sintra Hostel
- 6 Day Trip To Sintra
- 6 Day Trip To Sintra From Jeddah
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Beijing
- 3 Day Trip To Sintra From Oeiras
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Central District Police Service Centre
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Atlanta
- 4 Day Trip To Sintra From Wilson
- 2 Day Trip To Sintra From Sintra
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Brentwood
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Pasadena