- 08:54 am Adrenunes Dolmen
- 11:00 am Quinta Da Regaleira And The Inititation Wells
- 03:05 pm Capuchos Convent
- 04:38 pm Monserrate Palace And Park
- 08:20 am Miradouro Sao Pedro De Alcantara
- 09:25 am Arco Da Rua Augusta
- 09:44 am Praca Do Comercio
- 11:51 am Madre De Deus Convent
- 02:00 pm Oceanario De Lisboa
- 04:05 pm Parque Das Nacoes
- 08:29 am Padrao Dos Descobrimentos
- 09:26 am Boca Do Inferno
- 10:28 am House Of Stories Paul Rego Or Casa Das Historias Paula Rego
- 12:00 pm Cascais Old Town
- 02:02 pm Marina De Cascais
- 08:24 am Miradouro Da Senhora Do Monte
- 09:47 am Praca Do Imperio
- 12:00 pm Belem Tower
- 02:11 pm Jeronimos Monastery
- 04:25 pm Time Out Mercado Da Ribeira
- 09:30 am Moors Castle
- 11:38 am Toy Museum Or Museu Do Brinquedo
- 01:40 pm Anjos Teixeira Museum
- 04:01 pm Tamariz Beach Or Praia Do Tamariz
- 07:00 am Praia Do Guincho Or Guincho Beach
- 11:00 am Guincho Beach
- 03:01 pm Cresmina Beach Or Praia Da Cresmina Ou Pequena Do Guincho
- Free Time
- 10:47 am National Palace Of Pena And Pena Park
- 01:00 pm National Palace Of Sintra
- 03:23 pm Praia Da Rainha
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 05, Aug Sintra
Sunday 06, Aug Sintra
08:20 am Stay for 1 hr
Lisbon is famous for its scenic lookouts. This small viewpoint is only about 6 hectares in size, ...
1.6 km | 6 mins09:25 am Stay for 15 min
Facing the Praca de Comercio, the arch was first built in 1775, to commemorate the city’s r...
No transit found09:44 am Stay for 2 hrs
Better known as Terriero de Paco, Praca do Comercio is a beautiful square that is a lovely water-...
3.2 km | 7 mins11:51 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Madre de Deus Convent in Xabregas, on the western territory of Lisbon is absolutely stunning....
5.0 km | 9 mins02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This very well-known aquarium in Lisbon is also said to be one of the most impressive ones in the...
1.3 km | 5 mins04:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
While old Lisbon has its rustic charm, the modern side of Lisbon is not far behind either. The st...
Monday 07, Aug Sintra
08:29 am Stay for 30 min
The Portuguese Age of Discovery peaked during the 15th and 16th centuries, when trade and explore...
27.4 km | 27 mins
1.0 km | 2 mins
0.4 km | 2 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If you are looking to take a break from fast paced Lisbon, you will find sanctuary in the Cascais...
0.7 km | 3 mins
Tuesday 08, Aug Sintra
08:24 am Stay for 1 hr
Because the other great but more famous viewpoint of Lisbon, Miradouro da Graça, is close ...
9.9 km | 23 mins09:47 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Praca do Imperio or the Empire Square was built to celebrate the Portuguese empire and stands...
6.5 km | 12 mins12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Belem Tower is very important to the history of Portugal. The tower aided greatly in the coun...
4.077 km | 11.17 mins02:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Jeronimos Monastery (official name- Mosteiro De Santa Maria De Belem) is a lovely monastery ...
6.5 km | 14 mins04:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This historical market started out in the 13th century as a fish market. In 2010, Time Out bid fo...
Wednesday 09, Aug Sintra
Thursday 10, Aug Sintra
Friday 11, Aug Sintra
Stay for 02:47 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:47 am Stay for 2 hrs
Built in Romanticist tradition, the National Palace of Pena stands on a hill above the town of Si...
3.7 km | 13 mins01:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no dearth of royal castles and palaces in Portugal. But 15th century National Palace at ...
16.0 km | 24 mins
Saturday 12, Aug Sintra
- The Palace Of Monteiro The Millionaire
- Restaurante Regional De Sintra
- Hospedaria Cafe Pielas
- Palace Of Monserrate
- Adriana Beach Club Resort Hotel
- Tv. Da Caracota 5
- Parque Da Liberdade
- Almáa Sintra Hostel
- Sintra Mountains
- 7 Day Trip To Sintra
- 4 Day Trip To Sintra From Cape May
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Santa Barbara
- 6 Day Trip To Sintra From Jeddah
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Beijing
- 4 Day Trip To Sintra From Courbevoie
- 2 Day Trip To Sintra From Sintra
- 3 Day Trip To Sintra From Lisbon
- 3 Day Trip To Sintra From Algueirão-mem Martins
- 5 Day Trip To Sintra From Singapore