Slippery Rock Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Slippery Rock for 5 days from Slippery Rock itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Slippery Rock in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Slippery Rock.
- Milhalik-thompson Stadium
- Jack Critchfield Park
- Slippery Rock Planetarium
- All Saint's Lutheran Church
- Slippery Rock Development Inc
- Assembly Of God Grace Tabernacle
- Slippery Rock Area Parks And Recreation
- Slippery Rock United Methodist Church
- Wolf Creek Narrows Natural Area
- Highland Presbyterian Church
- Miller Woods - Slippery Rock University
- Newman Center
- Slippery Rock Gorge Natural Area
- Slippery Rock Campground
- Pennsic Woods Battle
- Slippery Rock Baptist Camp
- Rock Falls Park
- Baron Dur's Camp
- Slippery Rock Baptist Church
- Shamrock Public Golf Course
- Slippery Rock Alliance Church
- Armco Park
- Old Stone House Sanctuary
- South Main Street Sanctuary
- Branchton Road Sanctuary
- Macoskey Center Sanctuary
- Glacier Wetlands Natural Area
- Hell's Hollow Wildlife Adventure Trail
5 Days in Slippery Rock - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Slippery Rock is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Slippery Rock when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Slippery Rock tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Slippery Rock ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Slippery Rock. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Slippery Rock. You can visit popular places in Slippery Rock, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Slippery Rock?
The budget cost of 5 days in Slippery Rock is USD 700. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Slippery Rock 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Slippery Rock are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Slippery Rock in 5 days?
Old Stone House Sanctuary, Slippery Rock Area Parks And Recreation, Glacier Wetlands Natural Area, Armco Park must be a part of your Slippery Rock itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Wolf Creek Narrows Natural Area, Branchton Road Sanctuary, Slippery Rock Gorge Natural Area. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Slippery Rock, you can add Miller Woods - Slippery Rock University and South Main Street Sanctuary to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Slippery Rock travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Slippery Rock like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Slippery Rock.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Slippery Rock in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Slippery Rock on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Slippery Rock
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Slippery Rock. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Slippery Rock for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Slippery Rock, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Slippery Rock itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Slippery Rock itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Slippery Rock that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Slippery Rock itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Slippery Rock memorable. Plan a trip to Slippery Rock.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Slippery Rock
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Slippery Rock attractions and things to do in 5 days in Slippery Rock. Browse from our popular Slippery Rock itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Slippery Rock for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Foxburg Itineraries
- New Wilmington Itineraries
- Volant Itineraries
- Butler Itineraries
- St Petersburg Itineraries
- New Castle Itineraries
- Zelienople Itineraries
- Emlenton Itineraries
- Mercer Itineraries
- Grove City Itineraries
- Harmony Itineraries
- Hermitage Itineraries
- Portersville Itineraries
- Renfrew Itineraries
- Karns City Itineraries