Sona Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Sona - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Sona is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Sona when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Sona tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Sona ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Sona. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Sona. You can visit popular places in Sona, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Sona?
The budget cost of 5 days in Sona is USD 0. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Sona 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Sona are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Sona in 5 days?
Hostal Yohana must be a part of your Sona itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Sona travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Sona like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Sona.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Sona in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Sona on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Sona
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Sona. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Sona for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Sona, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Sona for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Boquete Itineraries
- Isla Colon Itineraries
- Boca Chica Itineraries
- David Itineraries
- Chitre Itineraries
- Santa Catalina Itineraries
- Penonome Itineraries
- Rio Hato Itineraries
- Bocas Del Toro Province Itineraries
- Filipinas Itineraries
- San Carlos District Itineraries
- Arenosa Itineraries
- Anton Valley Itineraries
- Bastimento Itineraries
- Manzanillo Itineraries