Sorsogon Itinerary 3 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 3 days in Sorsogon from Sorsogon itinerary 3 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 3 days trip to Sorsogon.
- Pio V. Corpus Central School
- Moises R. Espinosa Airport
- Japanese Tunnel
- Catarman National Airport
- Lcc Mall Daraga
- Ligñon Hill Nature Park
- Legazpi Airport
- La Piazza Hotel And Convention Center
- Movie Snackbar
- Legazpi Boulevard
- Famous Belgian Waffles
- Cagsawa Ruins
- Mayon Volcano
3 Days in Sorsogon - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Sorsogon? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Sorsogon that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Sorsogon?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Sorsogon doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Sorsogon trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Sorsogon tour:
- Considering that you are in Sorsogon for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Sorsogon.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Sorsogon
To make the most of your three days in Sorsogon, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Sorsogon to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Sorsogon local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Sorsogon.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Sorsogon.
Getting around Sorsogon in 3 days
While Sorsogon has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Sorsogon using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Sorsogon for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Sorsogon, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Recent Sorsogon itinerary 3 days From Travellers
Here are recent Sorsogon itineraries for 3 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Sorsogon itineraries and make your own 3 days trip plan for Sorsogon.
Popular itineraries for 3 Days in Sorsogon
These are frequently referred itineraries for 3 Days in Sorsogon by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Sorsogon quickly.
- Naga Itineraries
- Legazpi City Itineraries
- Leyte Itineraries
- Calbayog City Itineraries
- Buhi Itineraries
- Nabua Itineraries
- Ocampo Itineraries
- Sorsogon City Itineraries
- City Of Iriga Itineraries
- Masbate City Itineraries
- San Fernando Itineraries
- Biliran Itineraries
- Laoang Itineraries
- Catarman Itineraries
- Tabaco City Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!