Spearfish Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Spearfish with this travel itinerary for a memorable experience!
- Spirit Of The Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- Matthews Opera House & Arts Center
- Spearfish Canyon
- Northern Hills Cinema 6
- Spearfish Rec & Aquatics Center
- Crow Peak Brewing Co.
- Black Hills Airport
- Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel
- Bridal Veil Falls
- High Plains Western Heritage Center
- Adams Museum
- Adams House
- Saloon No. 10
- Mount Moriah Cemetery
- Deadwood Chamber Of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
- Broken Boot Gold Mine
- Days Of '76 Museum
- George S. Mickelson Trail
- First Gold Hotel And Gaming
- Mt Roosevelt Monument
- Gold Dust Casino
- Tatanka- Story Of The Bison
- Cadillac Jacks Casino
Recent Itineraries for Spearfish in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Spearfish? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Spearfish travel itineraries.
5 Days in Spearfish - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Spearfish is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Spearfish when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Spearfish tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Spearfish ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Spearfish. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Spearfish. You can visit popular places in Spearfish, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Spearfish?
The budget cost of 5 days in Spearfish is USD 500. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Spearfish 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Spearfish are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Spearfish in 5 days?
Stadium Sports Grill, Spearfish, Black Hills Airport, D.c. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery & Archives must be a part of your Spearfish itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Days Inn Spearfish, Black Hills State University, High Plains Western Heritage Center. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Spearfish, you can add Crow Peak Brewing Co. and Bridal Veil Falls to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Spearfish travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Spearfish like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Spearfish.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Spearfish in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Spearfish on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Spearfish
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Spearfish. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Spearfish for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Spearfish, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Spearfish
Suggestions for Spearfish Itinerary 5 Days
Spearfish abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
Recommended Spearfish Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!