St Kilda Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in St Kilda from St Kilda itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to St Kilda.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Shrine Of Remembrance
- National Gallery Of Victoria
- Park St
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Mcg - Hisense Arena/melbourne Park
- National Sports Museum
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Acland St
- St Kilda Beach
- Saint Fitzroy
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Albert Park Lake
- Eureka Skydeck
- Yarra River
- A A M I Park
- Melbourne Theatre Co.
- The Royale Brothers
- Crown Casino
- Crown Casino
- Melbourne Convention And Exhibition Centre
- Queenscliff Heritage Walk
- The Pantry
- Palace Dendy Brighton - Palace Cinemas Dendy Brighton
- Australian Grand Prix
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- Melbourne Recital Centre
- The Australian Ballet
- Lentil As Anything
5 Days in St Kilda - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - St Kilda is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in St Kilda when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for St Kilda tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in St Kilda ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in St Kilda. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of St Kilda. You can visit popular places in St Kilda, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in St Kilda?
The budget cost of 5 days in St Kilda is USD 860. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for St Kilda 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in St Kilda are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in St Kilda in 5 days?
Radio Mexico St Kilda, St Kilda Pier, Melbourne City Singles, Saint Fitzroy must be a part of your St Kilda itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Acland St, Adina Apartment Hotel, 24/180 Barkly St. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of St Kilda, you can add Saint Kilda and Milk The Cow Licensed Fromagerie to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
St Kilda travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of St Kilda like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of St Kilda.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around St Kilda in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore St Kilda on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in St Kilda
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in St Kilda. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in St Kilda for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in St Kilda, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent St Kilda itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent St Kilda itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these St Kilda itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for St Kilda. Plan a trip to St Kilda.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in St Kilda
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in St Kilda by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for St Kilda quickly.
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Paris Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Jaca Itinerary 5 Days
- Taichung Itinerary 5 Days
- Arona Itinerary 5 Days
- Tondabayashi Itinerary 5 Days
- Katrambakkam Itinerary 5 Days
- Hạ Long Bay Itinerary 5 Days
- Hohenschwangau Itinerary 5 Days
- Creswell Itinerary 5 Days
- Sa Pa Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!