St Pete Beach Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in St Pete Beach from St Pete Beach itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to St Pete Beach.
- Polynesian Putter
- Saint Pete Beach
- Shell Key Shuttle
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre
- Gulf Beaches Historical Museum
- AirHeads Trampoline Arena St Pete-Clearwater
- Largo Central Park
- Bright House Field
- SimCenter Tampa Bay
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Congo River Golf
- Clearwater Beach
- Pier 60
- Clearwater Beach Visitor Information Center
- Sea Screamer
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Belleview-biltmore Hotel
- Sand Key Park
- Clearwater Ferry
- Jack Russell Memorial Stadium
- Cliff Stephens Park
- Mount Olive African Methodist Episcopal Church
5 Days in St Pete Beach - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - St Pete Beach is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in St Pete Beach when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for St Pete Beach tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in St Pete Beach ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in St Pete Beach. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of St Pete Beach. You can visit popular places in St Pete Beach, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in St Pete Beach?
The budget cost of 5 days in St Pete Beach is USD 700. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for St Pete Beach 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in St Pete Beach are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in St Pete Beach in 5 days?
Polynesian Putter, Tradewinds Island Grand Resort, Pedalpub St Petersburg, Saint Pete Beach must be a part of your St Pete Beach itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss 9540 Blind Pass Rd, Blind Pass Resort Condo-motel, Pass-a-grille Historic District. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of St Pete Beach, you can add Winn-dixie and Pass A Grille Beach to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
St Pete Beach travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of St Pete Beach like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of St Pete Beach.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around St Pete Beach in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore St Pete Beach on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in St Pete Beach
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in St Pete Beach. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in St Pete Beach for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in St Pete Beach, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent St Pete Beach itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent St Pete Beach itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these St Pete Beach itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for St Pete Beach. Plan a trip to St Pete Beach.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in St Pete Beach
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in St Pete Beach by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for St Pete Beach quickly.
- Tampa Itineraries
- Sarasota Itineraries
- Redington Shores Itineraries
- Holiday Itineraries
- St Petersburg Itineraries
- Clearwater Itineraries
- Gibsonton Itineraries
- Apollo Beach Itineraries
- Tarpon Springs Itineraries
- Temple Terrace Itineraries
- Tierra Verde Itineraries
- Oldsmar Itineraries
- Indian Rocks Beach Itineraries
- Indian Shores Itineraries
- Treasure Island Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!