Staoueli Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Staoueli - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Staoueli is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Staoueli when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Staoueli tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Staoueli ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Staoueli. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Staoueli. You can visit popular places in Staoueli, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Staoueli?
The budget cost of 5 days in Staoueli is USD 560. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Staoueli 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Staoueli are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Staoueli in 5 days?
Noursine, Tennis Club, Necib Beach Hotel must be a part of your Staoueli itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Staoueli travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Staoueli like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Staoueli.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Staoueli in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Staoueli on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Staoueli
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Staoueli. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Staoueli for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Staoueli, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Staoueli for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Algiers Itineraries
- Alger Centre Itineraries
- Chlef Itineraries
- Ouled Yaïch Itineraries
- Baata Itineraries
- Tipasa Itineraries
- Sidi Rached Itineraries
- Bordj El Kiffan Itineraries
- Suk Letnin Itineraries
- Akbou Itineraries
- Dar El Beïda Itineraries
- Blida Itineraries
- Mohamed Belouizdad Itineraries
- Tizi Ouzou Itineraries
- Boghni Itineraries