Stewartstown Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Stewartstown from Stewartstown itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Stewartstown.
- Poore Family Homestead Historic Farm Museum
- Coleman State Park
- Shoestring Aviation-Ultralights
- Holy Trinity Charismatic Episcopal Church
- St John Lutheran Church
- Ridge Road Bridge, Stewartstown Railroad
- Mason Dixon Public Library
- Word Of The World Community Church
- Stewartstown Engine House, Stewartstown Railroad
- Draco AIRPORT-84pn
- Stewartstown Community Fairgrounds
- New Bethel Baptist Church
- Hopewell Fish And Game
- Marsteller Airport
- Green Valley Farms
- Friendship Baptist Church
- Ruth & Duck's Fun Karaoke
- Stewartstown United Methodist Church
- Immanuel Baptist Church
- St Paul's Lutheran Church
- Chilcoat Farms
- Whole Gospel Tabernacle
- Hopewell Area Recreation & Parks
- Stewartstown Baptist Church
- Valley Road Bridge, Stewartstown Railroad
- Steam Into History
- Church Of Christ
- Codorus State Park
- Cascade Lake
5 Days in Stewartstown - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Stewartstown is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Stewartstown when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Stewartstown tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Stewartstown ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Stewartstown. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Stewartstown. You can visit popular places in Stewartstown, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Stewartstown?
The budget cost of 5 days in Stewartstown is USD 590. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Stewartstown 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Stewartstown are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Stewartstown in 5 days?
Poore Family Homestead Historic Farm Museum, Coleman State Park, Stewartstown Baptist Church, Stewartstown United Methodist Church must be a part of your Stewartstown itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Mason Dixon Public Library, Holy Trinity Charismatic Episcopal Church, Hopewell Area Recreation & Parks. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Stewartstown, you can add Shoestring Aviation-Ultralights and Friendship Baptist Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Stewartstown travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Stewartstown like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Stewartstown.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Stewartstown in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Stewartstown on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Stewartstown
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Stewartstown. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Stewartstown for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Stewartstown, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Stewartstown itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Stewartstown itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Stewartstown itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Stewartstown. Plan a trip to Stewartstown.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Stewartstown
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Stewartstown by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Stewartstown quickly.
- Cockeysville Itineraries
- New Freedom Itineraries
- York Itineraries
- Glen Rock Itineraries
- Hampstead Itineraries
- Holtwood Itineraries
- Baldwin Itineraries
- Thomasville Itineraries
- Maryland Line Itineraries
- Forest Hill Itineraries
- Glenville Itineraries
- Conestoga Itineraries
- Monkton Itineraries
- Hydes Itineraries
- Spring Grove Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!