- 08:00 am Stadshuset
- 10:03 am Djurgarden Bridge And Island
- 10:52 am Gamla Stan
- 11:40 am Royal Palace
- 12:30 pm Kings Garden
- 01:21 pm Dramaten
- 04:26 pm Strandvagen
- 05:15 pm Nordic Museum
- 09:00 am Tyska Kyrkan
- 09:58 am Sergels Torg
- 01:05 pm Ostermalmshallen
- 03:08 pm Historiska Museet
Friday 06, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
If you didn’t know why, you’d think that the locals overhype the place. Their love fo...
0.8 km | 3 mins10:03 am Stay for 45 min
This bridge is to Stockholm, what the Pont Alexander is to Paris. Ornate and made of iron, the br...
0.7 km | 4 mins10:52 am Stay for 45 min
This area of Stockholm is about as authentic a treat you can have of a medieval township as anywh...
0.5 km | 3 mins11:40 am Stay for 45 min
The palace is quite a source of instant gratification, especially if you’re a history buff ...
0.8 km | 5 mins12:30 pm Stay for 45 min
Stockholm’s most popular hangout was once a vegetable garden patronized by the royals. A mu...
1.1 km | 6 mins01:21 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Ths lovely Art Noveau building was funded by lottery. It’s a theatre with a seating for abo...
1.3 km | 5 mins04:26 pm Stay for 45 min
This opulent boulevard is the nicest walk in the city. There’s not much to do here, but sta...
1.1 km | 4 mins05:15 pm Stay for 45 min
On Djurgargen Island, this museum was brought to existence thanks to private donations. It’...
Saturday 07, Nov
Explore More of Stockholm:
- Nobel Museum
- Aquaria Vattenmuseum
- Tekniska Museet
- Thielska Galleriet
- Iron Boy
- Bergianska Tradgarden
- 5 Day Trip To Stockholm From Annandale
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Ocnița
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Neumarkt Im Hausruckkreis
- 7 Day Trip To Stockholm From Vacaville
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Warsaw
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Norwich
- 5 Day Trip To Stockholm From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Warsaw
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Shrewsbury