- 10:00 am Nordic Museum
- 10:51 am Vasa Museum
- 11:58 am Gamla Stan
- 12:57 pm Dramaten
- 04:06 pm Skansen
- 10:30 am Ostermalmshallen
- 12:59 pm Drottningholm Palace
- 02:11 pm Kings Garden
- 03:05 pm Gröna Lund
- 04:08 pm Stadsbiblioteket
Monday 09, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 45 min
On Djurgargen Island, this museum was brought to existence thanks to private donations. It’...
0.5 km | 6 mins10:51 am Stay for 45 min
Unusual to look at, yet utterly enchanting on the inside, this museum is one of Stockholm’s...
4.451 km | 22.15 mins11:58 am Stay for 45 min
This area of Stockholm is about as authentic a treat you can have of a medieval township as anywh...
1.195 km | 14.33 mins12:57 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Ths lovely Art Noveau building was funded by lottery. It’s a theatre with a seating for abo...
2.02 km | 9 mins04:06 pm Stay for 45 min
The world’s oldest open air museum may also be its greatest. The 75 acre replica of a 19th ...
Tuesday 10, Nov
10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
There’s something special about the idea of a covered market hall, no matter what it’...
13.5 km | 30 mins12:59 pm Stay for 45 min
Europe well deserves it’s reputation for the best palaces in the world, and this is another...
12.2 km | 27 mins02:11 pm Stay for 45 min
Stockholm’s most popular hangout was once a vegetable garden patronized by the royals. A mu...
2.04 km | 9 mins
4.9 km | 18 mins
Explore More of Stockholm:
- Drottningholm Palace
- Thielska Galleriet
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Trollhättan
- 7 Day Trip To Stockholm From Holden
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Nicosia
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Derby
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Trossingen
- 2 Day Trip To Stockholm From Norberg
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Mechelen
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Ocnița
- 7 Day Trip To Stockholm From Vacaville
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Warsaw