- 10:00 am Vasa Museum
- 10:58 am Nordic Museum
- 11:49 am Dramaten
- 02:56 pm Södermalm
- 03:54 pm The Royal Armoury
- 10:30 am Ostermalmshallen
- 12:59 pm Drottningholm Palace
- 02:14 pm Gamla Stan
- 03:01 pm Stortorget
- 03:50 pm Bryggartäppan
Monday 09, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 45 min
Unusual to look at, yet utterly enchanting on the inside, this museum is one of Stockholm’s...
3.4 km | 14 mins10:58 am Stay for 45 min
On Djurgargen Island, this museum was brought to existence thanks to private donations. It’...
1.28 km | 6 mins11:49 am Stay for 3 hrs
Ths lovely Art Noveau building was funded by lottery. It’s a theatre with a seating for abo...
3.01 km | 7 mins
3.3 km | 13 mins
Tuesday 10, Nov
10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
There’s something special about the idea of a covered market hall, no matter what it’...
13.5 km | 30 mins12:59 pm Stay for 45 min
Europe well deserves it’s reputation for the best palaces in the world, and this is another...
12.2 km | 29 mins02:14 pm Stay for 45 min
This area of Stockholm is about as authentic a treat you can have of a medieval township as anywh...
0.2 km | 2 mins03:01 pm Stay for 45 min
Once the political heart of Stockholm and now its most charming tourist trap, this square has som...
1.8 km | 4 mins
Explore More of Stockholm:
- Vasa Museum
- Gamla Stan
- Nobel Museum
- Moderna Museet
- Swedish Museum Of Natural History
- Tyska Kyrkan
- 7 Day Trip To Stockholm From Holden
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Nicosia
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Houston
- 2 Day Trip To Stockholm From Norberg
- 5 Day Trip To Stockholm From Annandale
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Mechelen
- 5 Day Trip To Stockholm From Prague
- 6 Day Trip To Stockholm From Milpitas
- 4 Day Trip To Stockholm From Palm Beach Gardens
- 3 Day Trip To Stockholm From Ajax