Straßburg Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Straßburg - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Straßburg is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Straßburg when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Straßburg tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Straßburg ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Straßburg. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Straßburg. You can visit popular places in Straßburg, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Straßburg?
The budget cost of 5 days in Straßburg is USD 630. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Straßburg 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Straßburg are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Straßburg in 5 days?
Schloss Pockstein, Pfarramt St. Georgen Bei Strassburg, Pfarramt Lieding, Filialkirche St. Stefan must be a part of your Straßburg itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Filialkirche St. Peter Ob Gurk, Harald Johannes Eisner, UTC Hohe Brücke Stassburg. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Straßburg travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Straßburg like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Straßburg.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Straßburg in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Straßburg on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Straßburg
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Straßburg. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Straßburg for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Straßburg, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Murau Itineraries
- Jakobsberg Itineraries
- Glanegg Itineraries
- Friesach Itineraries
- Launsdorf Itineraries
- Mariahof Itineraries
- Agsdorf Itineraries
- Sankt Georgen Am Längsee Itineraries
- Pisweg Itineraries
- Feldkirchen In Kärnten Itineraries
- Hüttenberg Itineraries
- Klippitztörl Itineraries
- Micheldorf Itineraries
- Wieting Itineraries
- Mühlen Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!