Strasbourg Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Strasbourg for 5 days from Strasbourg itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Strasbourg in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Strasbourg.
- Cathedrale Notre Dame De Strasbourg
- Place Gutenberg, Parking Gutemberg
- Historical Museum Of Strasbourg , Musee Historique De Strasbourg
- Musee De L'oeuvre Notre Dame
- Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church
- La Petite France
- Sage Der Hex Vom Dasenstein
- Jardin De La Place De La Republique
- Le Panier Au Marche
- Barrage Vauban
- Le Vaisseau
- Strasbourg University Botanical Gardens, Jardin Botanique De L\'université De Strasbourg
- Parc De L\'orangerie
- St. Jakob Auf Dem Bergle
- Evangelischer Kirchenchor Freistett
- Museum Of Modern And Contemporary Art, Musée D\'art Moderne Et Contemporain De
- Palais De Rohan, Palais Rohan
- Naturerlebnisbad In Ottenhofen Im Schwarzwald, Offentliches Freibad
- Alsatian Museum, Musee Alsacien
- Eglise Neo Apostolique
- Landesgartenschau Lahr 2018 Burgerpark
5 Days in Strasbourg - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Strasbourg is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Strasbourg when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Strasbourg tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Strasbourg ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Strasbourg. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Strasbourg. You can visit popular places in Strasbourg, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Strasbourg?
The budget cost of 5 days in Strasbourg is USD 875. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Strasbourg 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Strasbourg are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Strasbourg in 5 days?
Cathedrale Notre Dame De Strasbourg, La Petite France, Alsatian Museum, Musee Alsacien, Parc De L'orangerie must be a part of your Strasbourg itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Place Gutenberg, Parking Gutemberg, Palais De Rohan, Palais Rohan, Museum Of Modern And Contemporary Art, Musée D'art Moderne Et Contemporain De. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Strasbourg, you can add Barrage Vauban and Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Strasbourg travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Strasbourg like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Strasbourg.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Strasbourg in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Strasbourg on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Strasbourg
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Strasbourg. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Strasbourg for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Strasbourg, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Strasbourg itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Strasbourg itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Strasbourg that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Strasbourg itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Strasbourg memorable. Plan a trip to Strasbourg.
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from SingaporeBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from SurbitonBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from London Borough Of CamdenBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
3 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from OremBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from NedlandsBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from AustinBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Strasbourg
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Strasbourg attractions and things to do in 5 days in Strasbourg. Browse from our popular Strasbourg itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
51 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from Sandy BayBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
49 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from SofiaBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
55 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Strasbourg from PortlandBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
52 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to StrasbourgBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
51 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to StrasbourgBy: Guest UserCity: Strasbourg
128 Views5 Days 4 NightsTrip to StrasbourgBy: Matthew TolliverCity: Strasbourg
Whether you are for in Strasbourg for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Offenburg Itineraries
- Entzheim Itineraries
- Rheinau Itineraries
- Schiltigheim Itineraries
- Ostwald Itineraries
- Kehl Itineraries
- Bas-rhin Itineraries
- Illkirch Itineraries
- Vendenheim Itineraries
- Erstein Itineraries
- Brumath Itineraries
- Bischheim Itineraries
- Souffelweyersheim Itineraries
- Bilwisheim Itineraries
- Krautergersheim Itineraries