Sulmona Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Sulmona in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Sulmona in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Sulmona that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Sulmona itinerary.
- Caffe Valentino
- Vecchio Fountain
- Acquedotto Medievale
- Porta Napoli
- Saint Maria Of Tomba
- Borgo San Panfilo
- Complesso Dell'Annunziata
- Villa D'orazio
- Pelino Museum
- Pasticceria Dolcidea
- Abbazia Di Santo Spirito Del Morrone
- Eremo Di Sant'onofrio Al Morrone
- Parco Del Lavino
- Abbazia Di San Liberatore A Majella
- Castello Di Salle
- Parco Nazionale Della Majella
- Museo Del Tombolo
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Sulmona
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Sulmona
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Sulmona itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
The Best of 3-Day Trip Plans
Choose the best trip itinerary to explore the city with the help of these most popular 3-Day trip plans to Sulmona from fellow travelers. Here are some popular and thus the best!
Recently Created Sulmona Itinerary 3 Days
See which places the fellow-travelers are visiting when they have 3 days in Sulmona. These recent itineraries will help you know what to do in 3 days in Sulmona. You may edit these trip plans according to your preference at any time.
Best Hotels in Sulmona for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Sulmona itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Sulmona. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Sulmona in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Sulmona bucket list? Create an itinerary to Sulmona using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.