Sulmona Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Sulmona from Sulmona itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Sulmona.
- Caffe Valentino
- Vecchio Fountain
- Acquedotto Medievale
- Porta Napoli
- Saint Maria Of Tomba
- Borgo San Panfilo
- Complesso Dell'Annunziata
- Villa D'orazio
- Abbazia Di Santo Spirito Del Morrone
- Duomo Di Sulmona
- Eremo Di Sant'onofrio Al Morrone
- Pasticceria Dolcidea
- Museo Del Tombolo
- Parco Del Lavino
- Abbazia Di San Liberatore A Majella
- Castello Di Salle
- Parco Nazionale Della Majella
- Pelino Museum
- Zona 4
- Il Bosso
- Cuor Di Caffe
- Bar Dello Sport
- Centro Visita Del Lupo
- Santuario Del Volto Santo
- Castello Piccolomini
- Majelletta WE
- Abruzzo Rafting
- San Nicola
- Grotta Del Cavallone
- National Park Of Abruzzo
- Riserva Regionale Gole Del Sagittario
- Eremo Di San Domenico
- Cascate Di Lejo
- Funivia Per Grotte Del Cavallone
- Eremo Di Santo Spirito A Majella
5 Days in Sulmona - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Sulmona is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Sulmona when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Sulmona tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Sulmona ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Sulmona. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Sulmona. You can visit popular places in Sulmona, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Sulmona?
The budget cost of 5 days in Sulmona is USD 740. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Sulmona 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Sulmona are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Sulmona in 5 days?
Parco Nazionale Della Majella, Complesso Dell'Annunziata, Villa D'orazio, Caffe Valentino must be a part of your Sulmona itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Abbazia Di Santo Spirito Del Morrone, Borgo San Panfilo, Eremo Di Sant'onofrio Al Morrone. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Sulmona, you can add Acquedotto Medievale and Porta Napoli to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Sulmona travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Sulmona like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Sulmona.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Sulmona in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Sulmona on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Sulmona
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Sulmona. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Sulmona for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Sulmona, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Sulmona itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Sulmona itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Sulmona itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Sulmona. Plan a trip to Sulmona.
20 Views5 Days 4 Nights
11 Views5 Days 4 Nights
14 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to SulmonaBy: Triphobo Travel ExpertCity: Sulmona
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Sulmona
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Sulmona by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Sulmona quickly.
- Secinaro Itineraries
- Bussi Sul Tirino Itineraries
- Popoli Itineraries
- Castiglione A Casauria Itineraries
- Pratola Peligna Itineraries
- Roccamorice Itineraries
- Caramanico Terme Itineraries
- Manoppello Itineraries
- Pescina Itineraries
- Serramonacesca Itineraries
- Pescocostanzo Itineraries
- Pretoro Itineraries
- Lama Dei Peligni Itineraries
- Civitella Messer Raimondo Itineraries
- Montenerodomo Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!