- 08:00 am Lindenhof
- 10:03 am Knies Kinderzoo
- 12:59 pm Kunsthaus
- 03:33 pm Stadtmuseum Rapperswil- Jona
- 04:35 pm Schloss Rapperswil
- 09:00 am Mount Rigi
- 12:11 pm Engelberg Abbey
- 02:15 pm Lake Lucerne
- 04:43 pm Swiss Museum Of Transport
- 11:00 am Bourbaki Panorama
- 02:10 pm Chapel Bridge
- 03:50 pm Prime Ski School
- 08:00 am Paragliding Interlaken
- 10:05 am Seilpark Interlaken
- 09:00 am Harder Kulm
- 12:22 pm Lake Brienz
- 02:35 pm Jungfrau Park
- 07:30 am Café De Flore
- 08:21 am Palais De Chaillot
- 10:34 am Catacombs Of Paris
- 12:52 pm Arc De Triomphe
- 09:00 am Eiffel Tower
- 12:04 pm Army Museum
- 03:16 pm Pont Neuf
Thursday 24, Dec
Friday 25, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Mount Rigi is known for its spectacular view from the top! The ethereal peaks, the beautiful land...
70.4 km | 1 hour 12 mins12:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
Considered to be the cultural hotspot of Engelberg. The Benedictine Monastery as it’s known...
71.0 km | 1 hour 4 mins02:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A little outside of Lucerne, the ride to Lake Lucerne is just as picturesque as the destination. ...
20.3 km | 27 mins04:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Switzerland’s most popular museum, the Swiss Transport Museum is a great destination for a ...
Saturday 26, Dec
Sunday 27, Dec
Monday 28, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
They call this mountain 'Intelaken's Local Mountain'. Of all the huge massifs rising all around t...
14.4 km | 23 mins12:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located 10 kilometers away from Interlaken, the Lake Brienz is a parallel universe in itself. The...
8.8 km | 13 mins02:35 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Good ideas will usually persist no matter what they have to survive first. This park is Exhibit A...
Tuesday 29, Dec
2.91 km | 6 mins08:21 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Palais de Chaillot furnishes a fantastic perspective of the Eiffel Tower on the other side of...
5.33 km | 13 mins10:34 am Stay for 2 hrs
Paris under the hood has its own charisma. It’s an almost inexhaustible network of cellers,...
6.3 km | 19 mins12:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Arc de Triomphe de l'etoile is a standout amongst the most celebrated international landmarks...
Wednesday 30, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
"I ought to be jealous of the tower. It is more famous than I am.” Thus spoke Gustav...
2.04 km | 4 mins12:04 pm Stay for 3 hrs
A must for those interested in history, the Invalides is a complex which includes the Army museum...
3.46 km | 12 mins03:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The oldest standing bridge over the Seine river has a long and colorful history. It was the city&...
- Musee D Orsay
- Sainte Chapelle
- Saint Germain Des Pres
- Centre Pompidou
- Musee Grevin
- Office Du Tourisme Et Des Congres De Paris
- Chapel Of Our Lady Of The Miraculous Medal
- Petit Palais
- Grande Arche
- 3 Day Trip To Zurich From Mumbai
- 5 Day Trip To Zurich From Mesa
- 5 Day Trip To Zurich From Brisbane
- 3 Day Trip To Zurich From Abu Dhabi
- 3 Day Trip To Zurich From Middlesbrough
- 3 Day Trip To Zurich From Forest Hills
- 4 Day Trip To Zurich From Los Gatos
- 4 Day Trip To Zurich From Holmview
- 4 Day Trip To Zurich From Boca Raton
- 9 Day Trip To Zurich From Cairo