- 09:00 am Sydney Opera House
- 01:04 pm Sydney Tower
- 04:13 pm Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 04:13 pm The Rocks
- 08:00 am Mount Wellington
- 11:30 am Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- 02:07 pm Battery Point
- 04:09 pm Salamanca Place
Friday 20, Feb
09:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Sydney Opera House is famous for its architecture as well as for being one of the largest con...
3.0 km | 5 mins01:04 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of Sydney is a striking construction in Australia. It is the second tallest building in...
5.6 km | 8 mins04:13 pm Stay for 3 hrs
A grand and iconic structure and one of the most majestic bridges in the world is the Sydney Harb...
Saturday 21, Feb
Sunday 22, Feb
08:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Mount Wellington is an important part of Hobart. Perennially covered in snow, the residents of th...
22.5 km | 31 mins11:30 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Located picturesquely along the Derwent River, the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens is Hobart&rs...
3.2 km | 7 mins02:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of the oldest neighborhoods of Hobart, stroll down Battery Point for some authentic 19th cent...
0.6 km | 2 mins04:09 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The business district of a place seldom changes. The city might undergo extensive renovation and ...
- Sydney Tower
- Museum Of Old And New Art
- Sydney Aquarium
- Salamanca Place
- Battery Point
- Sydney The Gap
- Vaucluse House
- Kings Cross
- Wildlife Sydney Zoo
- Saint Marys Cathedral
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From San Jose
- 1 Day Trip To Sydney From Melbourne
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Las Vegas
- 3 Day Trip To Sydney From Melbourne
- 3 Day Trip To Sydney From Ryde
- 6 Day Trip To Sydney From Inglewood
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Remscheid
- 7 Day Trip To Gold Coast, Sydney From Melbourne
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Southold
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Dublin