- 07:00 am Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
- 09:11 am Sydney Opera House
- 12:51 pm Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 10:00 am Museum Of Sydney
- 12:12 pm Sydney Tower
- 03:15 pm The Rocks
Thursday 12, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens is one of the most famous botanical gardens in the world. Nation...
1.0 km | 12 mins09:11 am Stay for 3:30 hrs
The Sydney Opera House is famous for its architecture as well as for being one of the largest con...
9.0 km | 10 mins12:51 pm Stay for 30 min
A grand and iconic structure and one of the most majestic bridges in the world is the Sydney Harb...
Friday 13, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Sydney is one of the major visiting places of Sydney which portrays the history and...
0.9 km | 12 mins12:12 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of Sydney is a striking construction in Australia. It is the second tallest building in...
1.04 km | 3 mins03:15 pm Stay for 3 hrs
A key international tourist location of Sydney is “The Rocks”, situated along the sho...
- Sydney Opera House
- Port Jackson
- Vaucluse House
- Kings Cross
- Watsons Bay
- Bare Island
- State Theater
- Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
- Sydney Cove
- Mrs. Macquarie's Chair
- 10 Day Trip To Sydney From Kathmandu
- 4 Day Trip To Sydney From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Irving
- 6 Day Trip To Sydney From Inglewood
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Remscheid
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Dublin
- 8 Day Trip To Sydney From Bangkok
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Mullica Hill
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Philadelphia
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Coeur D'alene