- 07:00 am Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
- 09:11 am Sydney Opera House
- 12:54 pm Sydney Aquarium
- 02:32 pm Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 09:30 am Urban Jungle Adventure Park
- 01:01 pm Sydney Tower
- 09:30 am Taronga Zoo
- 02:59 pm Bondi Beach
- 11:00 am Vaucluse House
- 01:06 pm Sydney The Gap
- 03:25 pm Kings Cross
- 05:52 pm Manly Sea Life Sanctuary
- 06:39 pm Manly Art Gallery And Museum
- 08:00 am Cronulla Beach Walk
- 11:41 am Sydney Jewish Museum
- 05:22 pm The Giant Stairway
- 10:00 am Museum Of Sydney
- 12:20 pm Bare Island
- 06:01 pm High N Wild Mountain Adventures
- 07:00 am Sydney Fish Market
- 09:08 am The Rocks
- 12:35 pm Watsons Bay
- 04:32 pm The Three Sisters
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 24, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens is one of the most famous botanical gardens in the world. Nation...
1.0 km | 12 mins09:11 am Stay for 3:30 hrs
The Sydney Opera House is famous for its architecture as well as for being one of the largest con...
5.2 km | 13 mins12:54 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Sydney Aquarium is a vibrant and extremely popular tourist destination of Sydney. It is situated ...
5.3 km | 9 mins02:32 pm Stay for 30 min
A grand and iconic structure and one of the most majestic bridges in the world is the Sydney Harb...
Friday 25, Dec
Saturday 26, Dec
Sunday 27, Dec
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Among the places of heritage and great historical significance in Australia, the Vaucluse House i...
2.9 km | 6 mins01:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Sydney Gap is an exquisite visiting spot for tourists that offers a breathtaking view of the ...
9.7 km | 19 mins03:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kings Cross is a well known place in Sydney. There were times when this district in Sydney wa...
15.5 km | 27 mins05:52 pm Stay for 45 min
The Manly Sea Life Sanctuary is a public aquarium and is popular among all tourists who visit her...
0.2 km | 2 mins
Monday 28, Dec
Tuesday 29, Dec
Wednesday 30, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Among the commercial tourist locations of Sydney, the Sydney Fish Market is a widely renowned mar...
3.1 km | 9 mins09:08 am Stay for 3 hrs
A key international tourist location of Sydney is “The Rocks”, situated along the sho...
12.5 km | 27 mins12:35 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of the grandest of seaside visits of Sydney is the Watsons Bay. The exotic view of the Southe...
115 km | 1 hour 56 mins04:32 pm Stay for 45 min
Enjoy the breathtaking views from the rock formation of the Three Sisters by getting your hands o...
Thursday 31, Dec
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Jewish Museum
- Manly Scenic Walkway
- Taronga Zoo
- Luna Park Sydney
- Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace
- Shelly Beach
- Sydney Cove
- Australian Museum
- Sydney Observatory
- 4 Day Trip To Sydney From Singapore
- 4 Day Trip To Sydney From Meridian
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Proserpine
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Philadelphia
- 2 Day Trip To Sydney From Penshurst
- 4 Day Trip To Sydney From Auckland
- 3 Day Trip To Sydney From Tokyo
- 6 Day Trip To Sydney From Jakarta
- 6 Day Trip To Sydney From Manila
- 4 Day Trip To Sydney From Pune