- 09:00 am Sydney Opera House
- 12:42 pm Sydney Aquarium
- 02:21 pm Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 03:31 pm Featherdale Wildlife Park
- 10:00 am Blue Mountains
- 07:43 pm Vaucluse House
- 10:00 am Sydney Jewish Museum
- 02:21 pm Bondi Beach
- 07:00 am Sydney Fish Market
- 09:07 am Sydney Tower
- 12:18 pm Museum Of Sydney
- 09:30 am Taronga Zoo
- 02:44 pm The Rocks
Wednesday 18, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 3:30 hrs
The Sydney Opera House is famous for its architecture as well as for being one of the largest con...
5.2 km | 13 mins12:42 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Sydney Aquarium is a vibrant and extremely popular tourist destination of Sydney. It is situated ...
5.3 km | 9 mins02:21 pm Stay for 30 min
A grand and iconic structure and one of the most majestic bridges in the world is the Sydney Harb...
44.5 km | 40 mins03:31 pm Stay for 45 min
Visiting Featherdale Wildlife Park is a nice idea to explore one of Australia's most comprehensiv...
Thursday 19, Nov
Friday 20, Nov
Saturday 21, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Among the commercial tourist locations of Sydney, the Sydney Fish Market is a widely renowned mar...
2.5 km | 7 mins09:07 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of Sydney is a striking construction in Australia. It is the second tallest building in...
0.9 km | 12 mins12:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Sydney is one of the major visiting places of Sydney which portrays the history and...
Sunday 22, Nov
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Aquarium
- Darling Harbour
- Art Gallery Of New South Wales
- Chinese Garden Of Friendship
- Urban Jungle Adventure Park
- Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace
- Capitol Theatre
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Cadman's Cottage
- 6 Day Trip To Sydney From Taipei
- 6 Day Trip To Sydney From Singapore
- 10 Day Trip To Sydney From Kathmandu
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Irving
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Dublin
- 8 Day Trip To Sydney From Bangkok
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Proserpine
- 1 Day Trip To Sydney
- 3 Day Trip To Sydney From Tokyo
- 3 Day Trip To Sydney From Braeside