- 07:00 am Sydney Fish Market
- 09:10 am Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
- 11:19 am The Rocks
- 08:00 am Manly Scenic Walkway
- 12:27 pm Sydney Opera House
- 04:07 pm Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 09:00 am Saint Marys Cathedral
- 11:10 am Darling Harbour
- 11:00 am Art Gallery Of New South Wales
- 01:21 pm Vaucluse House
- 03:39 pm Kings Cross
Tuesday 29, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Among the commercial tourist locations of Sydney, the Sydney Fish Market is a widely renowned mar...
3.6 km | 10 mins09:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens is one of the most famous botanical gardens in the world. Nation...
2.4 km | 9 mins11:19 am Stay for 3 hrs
A key international tourist location of Sydney is “The Rocks”, situated along the sho...
Wednesday 30, Dec
Thursday 31, Dec
Friday 01, Jan
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Art Gallery of Sydney has a huge collection of artistry and its variations from across the co...
9.6 km | 21 mins01:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Among the places of heritage and great historical significance in Australia, the Vaucluse House i...
8.1 km | 18 mins03:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kings Cross is a well known place in Sydney. There were times when this district in Sydney wa...
- The Rocks
- Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney The Gap
- Sydney Jewish Museum
- Watsons Bay
- Blue Mountains
- Fort Denison
- Powerhouse Museum
- Sydney Cove
- Cuckatoo Island
- 4 Day Trip To Sydney From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Remscheid
- 8 Day Trip To Sydney From Bangkok
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Isle
- 1 Day Trip To Sydney
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Buenos Aires
- 5 Day Trip To Sydney From Golden
- Newzealand Trip
- 16 Day Trip To Sydney From Hong Kong
- 6 Day Trip To Sydney From Jakarta