Texcoco Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Texcoco from Texcoco itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Texcoco.
- Templo Mayor
- Basilica Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe
- Museo Mural Diego Rivera
- Palace Of Fine Arts
- Museum Of Memory And Tolerance
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Palacio Virreinal
- S.e.p. Secretaría De Educación Pública
- Cafe De Tacuba
- National Palace
- Pervert Lounge
- Pastelería Ideal
- Museo Memoria Y Tolerancia
- The House Of Tiles
- Plaza Manuel Tolsa
- Secretaría De Educación Pública
- Alameda Park
- Mercado De Jamaica
- Muse De Templo Mayor
- Metro Zocalo
- Museo Franz Mayer
- Secretaría De Educacuón Pública Sep
- Palacio De Bellas Artes
- Museo Nacional De Arte
- Square Of The Three Cultures
- Museo Del Templo Mayor
- Foro Sol
- Museo Interactivo De Economía
- Fundación Maestro José Luis Cuevas Novelo
- Mercado De La Merced
- Planetario Luis Enrique Erro
- Museo De La Luz
5 Days in Texcoco - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Texcoco is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Texcoco when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Texcoco tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Texcoco ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Texcoco. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Texcoco. You can visit popular places in Texcoco, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Texcoco?
The budget cost of 5 days in Texcoco is USD 180. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Texcoco 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Texcoco are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Texcoco in 5 days?
Monumento A Tlaloc, Monumento Conmemorativo Al Centenario Del Ejercito Mexicano, Observatorio De La Uaem must be a part of your Texcoco itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Texcoco travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Texcoco like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Texcoco.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Texcoco in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Texcoco on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Texcoco
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Texcoco. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Texcoco for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Texcoco, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Mexico City Itineraries
- Churubusco Itineraries
- Naucalpan Itineraries
- Benito Juarez Itineraries
- Coyoacán Itineraries
- Tlalnepantla Itineraries
- San Miguel Tlaixpán Itineraries
- Teotihuacán De Arista Itineraries
- Buenavista Itineraries
- La Paz Itineraries
- Azcapotzalco Itineraries
- Cuauhtémoc Itineraries
- Ixtapaluca Itineraries
- Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl Itineraries
- Ecatepec Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!