- 09:00 am Dochula Pass
- 11:44 am Chukha Hydropower Project
- 12:46 pm National Institute For Zorig Chusum
- 02:17 pm National Folk Heritage Museum
- 03:05 pm Royal Textile Academy Of Bhutan
- 04:15 pm Motithang Takin Preserve
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 22, May Thimphu
24.0 km | 44 mins
0.8 km | 2 mins
No transit found
0.7 km | 3 mins
5.9 km | 11 mins
Tuesday 23, May Thimphu
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
More about Thimphu
Happiest Countries in the World to LiveWhich are the Happiest countries in the world? where do happy people live? Top 10 countries that are happiest
20 Best Places To Photograph In The WorldDiscover the best places to photograph in the world and get inspired to travel.
8 Holisitic Things to Do in BhutanFrom serene to adventurous these holistic things to do in Bhutan will provide you a respite from the busy and stressful life. Plan Now & Enjoy Bhutan Trip!!
Explore More of ThimphuTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for