Tignes Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Tignes - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Tignes is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Tignes when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Tignes tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Tignes ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Tignes. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Tignes. You can visit popular places in Tignes, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Tignes?
The budget cost of 5 days in Tignes is USD 780. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Tignes 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Tignes are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Tignes in 5 days?
Le Lagon (tignes), Parc Animalier D' Introd, Fresh Snowboarding, Rebel Alliance Snowboarding must be a part of your Tignes itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Evolution 2 Tignes Le Lac, Cinema De Tignes Val Claret, The Development Centre. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Tignes travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Tignes like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Tignes.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Tignes in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Tignes on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Tignes
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Tignes. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Tignes for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Tignes, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Leh Itinerary 5 Days
- Berlin Itinerary 5 Days
- Mumbai Itinerary 5 Days
- Singapore Itinerary 5 Days
- Tokyo Itinerary 5 Days
- Rome Itinerary 5 Days
- Macau Itinerary 5 Days
- Bhopal Itinerary 5 Days
- Coimbatore Itinerary 5 Days
- St. John's Itinerary 5 Days
- Shenyang Itinerary 5 Days
- Guangzhou Itinerary 5 Days
- Long Beach Itinerary 5 Days
- Makati City Itinerary 5 Days
- Portland Itinerary 5 Days
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!